Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolverine Supplies

Quote Originally Posted by CMackenzie87 View Post
    Everyone bashes Moregun Supply but, I haven't had any problems with them yet. Good prices on Surplus ammo, quick to ship and he didn't lose his cool even with my annoying emails.

...Just saying.
    What is up with the Moreguns defenders. When someone notes good service, why in heaven name would you bring up Moreguns in the same sentence? The record holder for the worst customer service on CGN. Banned multiple times. Loves to come on the board and get people to buy things pretending to be someone else than Moreguns.

I think you have Stockholm syndrome or something. They suck. Now say something about Wolverine or start your own "I love Moreguns" thread.

Just saying.
    Let Valour not Fail

Purchase a JAE G3 stock from them. Very good communication throughout the process. Small down payment required ( which was expected with the high cost & customization of the product)
    They had very good knowledge of the product and answered all questions I had along the way. They also had a solid relationship with JAE as the stock was in before many of the people in the states got theirs and some had ordered 1 year prior (mine was 6 months)

Overall I was impressed and would do business again with them.

Thumbs up from me.
    The modern Banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented.
    If there were no debts in our money system, there wouldn't be any money.

I Call shenanigans.

Thanks bud,I have not ordered anything from Wolverine in a while, but 20+ years of great customer service here,..now I have to find something I really don't need and order it....
    Enjoying the shooting sports for 30 years..

Colt Canada !!.....CCFR..!..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Just order today by phone "FANTASIC SERVICE :D"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JAGDMORDER's Avatar
    Wolverine is a standard others should look up to. Never had anything but great dealings with them. But you know, nobody wants to help a-holess I guess.lol.

I feel like calling Wolverine just to tell them they have outstanding customer service.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dosing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sixgun1 View Post
    Place operates like a three ring S#it show. Phoned get pricing, played 64 questions, an three different staff, then they had the balls to ask for cash up front on a purchase with a indefinite delivery date.
    Looking for a Proton-multiple phase neuraliser were you?

I am currently awaiting on an item from Wolverine, it has been 4 months, with a 20% up front payment. Life sucks, sometimes you have to wait for things, and a good faith payment isnt unheard of.
    I ordered a rifle through another CGN dealer, was told I had to pay full cost up front with delivery time as much as a year. The logic is fair, if they order something with a limited demand, why should they get stuck with it. Pay them and get your neuraliser.
    I add nothing to these boards.... infact, I detract from thier quality!!!
    And don't you forget it!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bear.23's Avatar
    They are terrible people..

Called to ask about a gun that was not listed on their site.. They told me that it was coming in in a couple days... I told her I would needs some extra mags to go with it.. She asked how many.. I said total of 4.. She asked for a license and a credit card number and an address I gave them to her... 9 days later a package arrived...

I said I don't remember saying I would buy it.. They just sold it too me.. Terrible people..
    Tired, Old, Sore & Cranky... What else is new..

CGN Regular
    I bought a bushmaster ar-15 from them amd it arrived at my door before my registration from the gov't did. I think took 10days from the time i gave them my credit card number amd i live in alberta so.... I call bullsh*t