Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Have a little shipping problem

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    well I got you beat just ordered a USB cable from the states, why pay the $19.99 they want for it here when I can get it at MSRP at $1.50 from the manufacturer.

now normaly you ship something like that in a padded envilope about $4.50 shipping cost from USPS, its considered a package but hey its still cheap.
    for some reason they shipped it "express" (despite me ording standard) USPS and it cost $26.
    I asked why they said they had to, checked shipping policy, no they didn't. Then then backtrack and and say "customs charges" my response is no USPS doen't charge the shipper customs on a 1.50 cable... nor will they charge me. they back track again, say its handling fee (not on their website) and ignore my email.

final kick in the junk, they shipped it standard international, 7-10 days so it has yet to arive.

Regular mail has no tracking or insurance options...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiejaf View Post
    Regular mail has no tracking or insurance options...

I order a lot of stuff from the US all the time, no tracking, nothing, never had one single problem.

I shipped stuff all over the world, 0 problemo amigo.

People who are telling all those horror stories about Canada Post are lying or can't pack stuff. There was one guy complaining abut CP like crazy last, how they damaged his package etc.

I bought something from him, his packing was a freakin joke, his gun was missing parts, he promised to replace it, never heard back from him.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer deagle2008's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    I order a lot of stuff from the US all the time, no tracking, nothing, never had one single problem.

I shipped stuff all over the world, 0 problemo amigo.

People who are telling all those horror stories about Canada Post are lying or can't pack stuff. There was one guy complaining abut CP like crazy last, how they damaged his package etc.

I bought something from him, his packing was a freakin joke, his gun was missing parts, he promised to replace it, never heard back from him.
    ask cp how much they charged marstar

So why post this complaint here? Call the dealer and take it up with them.

Is it me or are there just getting to be a lot of whiners out there who post their little peeves on this site instead of talking to the dealer first?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer deagle2008's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 7.92X33Kurz View Post
    So why post this complaint here? Call the dealer and take it up with them.

Is it me or are there just getting to be a lot of whiners out there who post their little peeves on this site instead of talking to the dealer first?
    lol its to inform everybody you dont like it move along. i was going to post something like this about marstar but i thought im the only person that was overcharged so i didnt but now i know that i am not the only person here that was overcharged/ when the dealer keeps playing "we dont have deagle2008 in our records" game even thou i pm'ed my name and the item number to him earllier what are you going to do? fight them?no so best option is to whine on a public fourm

Quote Originally Posted by deagle2008 View Post
    lol its to inform everybody you dont like it move along. i was going to post something like this about marstar but i thought im the only person that was overcharged so i didnt but now i know that i am not the only person here that was overcharged/ when the dealer keeps playing "we dont have deagle2008 in our records" game even thou i pm'ed my name and the item number to him earllier what are you going to do? fight them?no so best option is to whine on a public fourm
    I get it. Cheers.

Expired Business
    DEAGLE 2008;

Your first contact was DEAGLE 2008, surely you cannot expect us to know all of the real names behind the thousands pen names here on CGN....

YES you were overcharged on your shipment, YES we adnmitted it, YES we have corrected it....
    As you were informed the TOTAL OVERCHARGE was for $2.50, we apologized, what more can we do....

John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    DEAGLE 2008;

Your first contact was DEAGLE 2008, surely you cannot expect us to know all of the real names behind the thousands pen names here on CGN....

YES you were overcharged on your shipment, YES we adnmitted it, YES we have corrected it....
    As you were informed the TOTAL OVERCHARGE was for $2.50, we apologized, what more can we do....

John
    I never said I was overcharged. I had the girl at the PO check it and she said it's correct but she also didn't understand why somebody would ship a $10 small part with $17 postage and signature required expedited shipping - but only John can answer that question - maybe he wants everything to have a number and signature so he can always check it? Don't know. Anyways, you are right, scianna is not my real name.

Quote Originally Posted by deagle2008 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    DEAGLE 2008;

John
    Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    I never said I was overcharged. I had the girl at the PO check it and she said it's correct but she also didn't understand why somebody would ship a $10 small part with $17 postage and signature required expedited shipping - but only John can answer that question - maybe he wants everything to have a number and signature so he can always check it? Don't know. Anyways, you are right, scianna is not my real name.
    scianna54 are you DEAGLE 2008 as well ?

if so sorry, if not, John was commenting on DEAGLE 2008 post

or am I really confused, I thought it was 2 separate instances

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast