Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2232343536373839404142

Thread: Yugo semi-auto

Wow John you have hell of a lot of fun with this discussion.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by SIGP2101 View Post
    I do not know where to get those items and I would strongly suggest against it.
    If you do not what you doing and do not follow the drill you can easily cut your fingers off.
    There are certain "how to" that you need to know before even first attempt should take place.

Takes a tremendous force to launch 3-4 pounds projectile few hundred meters.
    Rifle has to be prepared for that by cutting off gas piston. What you call “blank” has to be taken out of sealed plastic bag just before action. It is not BLANK, never to be confused with regular blanks. IT IS NOT blank I repeat. Never to be taken out of plastic bag unless to be used immediately.
    When firing one should not grip rifle with firing hand. Fingers never to be inside trigger guard as well.
    Knowing proper technique and safety precautions when firing this beast is a must.
    Proper stance and holding while firing is explained in field manual. It will crack your collar bone and dislocate shoulder if you do not know how.
    Thanks sig, I very much appreciate the info. I would not try anything with any firearm without first learning the how to's about the procedures and it looks like this one is a doozie. So now what i need to do is find the instructions and equipment to learn this. I do not intend to use it much ,, just try it out a couple times, then they would just be for display purposes! Thanks again sig that was an eye opener and I will procede with extreme caution!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".