Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: rapid fire range rule?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    What's the point of a semi-auto without controlled rapid fire
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Hi, You have to apply for equipment exchange. I think there is a link to apply. Back to the original post! Ive had both rules. At my Outdoor club last year rapid fire was discouraged mainly because of the neighbours. "Sounds like automatic fire and gets the surrounding neighbours nervous" They also mainly shot bullseye there and didn't have PPC or IPSC or anything like that. My new indoor club,,,,lets blast a mag off!!
    I like pistols

Thanks guys!

I was just asking because I want to get the holster permit and get a black badge in the future. I thought more I practice, more experience I earn from black badge course. And of course, shorten the time to get into IPSC.

I just wanted to be prepared.

Thanks again!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bollox View Post
    No rule for sure. They actually encourage shooting guns the way they were intended.

Ranges that limit rounds/min are lame.

Just be safe and you are fine.
    for any range with a rule like that I just go I forgot my watch

Nothing like going through your money allot faster...

err I mean bullets..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1710 View Post
    I want to get the holster permit and get a black badge in the future.

No such thing as a holster permit in the country. The BB course IS your holster certification for IPSC, although the BB is MUCH more than a holster course.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    No such thing as a holster permit in the country. The BB course IS your holster certification for IPSC, although the BB is MUCH more than a holster course.
    There is a holster permit course in TSE Calgary to prepare yourself for IPSC BB course. That's why I metioned them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    Ryan1710 is correct. You need to be BB or do TSE's holster certification course in order to get the 'holster stamp' on your pass.
    sic semper tyrannis

Not to insult Siverdale, but I've been "warned" many times about rapid fire, to the point where I'm almost ready to find a new club. Even for trap you're told to only load one round at a time. Granted, there are action ranges and all, but it just seems silly that you can only "rapid" fire when standing 3 ft from the berms.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer NintendoDuckHunt87's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNJackpot View Post
    Not to insult Siverdale, but I've been "warned" many times about rapid fire, to the point where I'm almost ready to find a new club. Even for trap you're told to only load one round at a time. Granted, there are action ranges and all, but it just seems silly that you can only "rapid" fire when standing 3 ft from the berms.

What constitutes rapid fire at Silverdale?

I've been planning to go there for the first time with my SKS and Svt-40 because they're supposed to be the best rifle range with non-member access in the GTAish area.

BTW Blob Ford's an ######.
    Come on, 9-1-1 multiple times for the lady from this hour has 22 minutes with her xena outfit and plastic sword?
    What a pathetic bubblegum bodied rich-boy ass.
    My cat has more balls regardless of them being liquified and drained.
    Last edited by NintendoDuckHunt87; 10-29-2011 at 02:53 PM. Reason: To add quote

Quote Originally Posted by CMackenzie87 View Post
    What constitutes rapid fire at Silverdale...
    Well more than 1 shot every two seconds seems to get RO's attention enough to come and say something. Not to mention they have signs posted. Funny you mention the SKS as that's what got me my first warning. All things considered, Silverdale is the best facility, especially for non-members. I just wish there was a little more trust in shooters. I guess that the incompetence of the few ruin it for the rest. As for Rob Ford, he's a douche, but he won by a landslide, sad that he was THAT much more favored than any other candidate but whatev.

CDN

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast