Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: rapid fire range rule?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    Gun Owners REALLY are our own worst enemies.
    Then why did you start us down that road?

Thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer chopper 1's Avatar

At the dale!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Mags View Post
    I can appreciated that, but a novice shooter, who wishes to join one (or all) of the disciplines you mentioned, need to practice somewhere. If not Silverdale, then where?
    Where ? at Silverdale of course !

Many of the R.O's are qualified instructors (IPSC,TDSA,POLICE,MILITARY ETC.) and if you ask nicely when they are not busy, I'm sure you can find one that will take you to the action range to show you how to safely practice double taps, and advise you how to get qualified.

The R.O. with the beard and pony tail does it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    " Yes, Ford is certainly an idiot. He is trying to get the sportsmen show back on city land instead of funding McSquinty. What an idiot. He is working to remove Millers restrictions that affected the ranges in T.O.. What an idiot. He has stated that gun laws are a Federal matter and he has no interest in meddling with them on a Municipal level. Complete idiot. A guy that comes along and sticks his nose where it belongs and keeps his nose out of where it doesn't belong, for a change, and we call him an idiot. Has everyone forgotten David Miller? We really are our own worst enemies. "

For those of you who have forgotten David Miller, here is a reminder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc06nT2gvjw
    I could not even finish watching that. I got a minute into it and I had to shut it off. It is people like that, in a position of power that can corrupt the rest of the country into believing there own ignorant views. The Legal (registered) restricted firearms owners for the most part are not going to do something stupid with there own pistol. By Mr. Miller saying what he was getting at in that video was by implication saying that the RCMP is doing a piss poor job of doing background checks on us. Let me tell you if I were going to commit a crime I would not use my own gun, I would drive up to Toronto and buy one. However before my rant gets me into trouble let me say that I am a lawabiding member of the CF and a responsible and safe firearms owner. :D
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    "Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of lambs"
    Member of CCFR.

CGN Regular
    *snip*
    Last edited by Infinity; 07-27-2017 at 05:03 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CeeZer's Avatar
    WTF is "rapid fire"? Anything faster than 0.08 sec split?

I never had anything better than 0.09sec myself - surprise me.... I'll let you use holster at MY range, as long as I know what you are capable of; and that you are SAFE.
    There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567