Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New gun rumor - Can anyone confirm??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    is it possible that they're talking about the ISSC Mk 22?

Also a .22 look a like. Also non-restricted. Just a scar look a like instead of an mp5 look a like.

Homer Simpson: [flipping frantically through the Bible] This book doesn't have any answers!
    Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!

Revolted
    Hello All,

We have spoken to The Shooting Edge and the only thing that we can come up with is that people are mistaking the ISSC Scar for the GSG5. Though we are still pursuing changing the status of the GSG5 in Canada we have no news to report on this topic. We hope to bring you news on several new products to the marketplace in the near future though it looks like that will not be the GSG5 or a variant of it.

Best Regards,

Ryan

Most probably this, this was on the flyer with the GSG1911, still not released yet, Blue Line above are waiting on it its release, may be it will never happen, we can only hope it arrives one day.

“All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party.” – Mao Zedong

BANNED
    The new GSG guns in the flyer above are MP44 clones, not MP 5 clones.

I assume either yourself or the guy behind the counter was confused by the "MP" part of the name.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by sewktbk View Post
    Geeze, i KNOW what a GSG-5/22 is...

but the GSG-5/22 is prohibited in Canada, and yet the guy i originally quoted talks about an mp5 look alike made by GSG that passed canadian classification and will be available at TSE ??

The GSG5 is the MP5 lookalike.

Offical The Shooting Edge Rep. TSE_Justin's Avatar
    The "flyers" in question are merely the GSG handouts/pamphlets of their product lines. It does not represent what is available on the Canadian market.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line View Post
    Hello All,

We have spoken to The Shooting Edge and the only thing that we can come up with is that people are mistaking the ISSC Scar for the GSG5. Though we are still pursuing changing the status of the GSG5 in Canada we have no news to report on this topic. We hope to bring you news on several new products to the marketplace in the near future though it looks like that will not be the GSG5 or a variant of it.

Best Regards,

Ryan

So, there is nothing changed at this point. I hope we can finally have this sweet looking gun sooner. BTW, what happened to Scott? Is he still with Blue Line? Also, any idea if you will ever carry the bridge mount for a GSG 1911?

Revolted
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsy_n_blue View Post
    So, there is nothing changed at this point. I hope we can finally have this sweet looking gun sooner. BTW, what happened to Scott? Is he still with Blue Line? Also, any idea if you will ever carry the bridge mount for a GSG 1911?
    Hello Bugsy,

Yes Scott is still here at Blue Line and as busy as ever. We should be seeing the bridge mount on our next shipment from Germany in the next several weeks.

Best Regards,
    Ryan Patterson

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by mlehtovaara View Post

The GSG5 is the MP5 lookalike.
    you think i dont know that? thats precisely why it made no sense for me when the guy stated that there was ANOTHER mp5 look alike from GSG that passed canadian classification.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast