Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super specials

Got my tracking# for the Chaparral 9422, I can't wait to see how it look like. Hope I get one with proper sight and mag tube alignment :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Crash2k View Post
    Got my tracking# for the Chaparral 9422, I can't wait to see how it look like. Hope I get one with proper sight and mag tube alignment :-)
    keep us posted when you get it :D

I got my Chaparral 9422 and till now, it look like I've got a decent unit. The sight and mag tube look correctly aligned. I couple of tiny scratch on the mag tube, missing a bit of blueing on the lever, but other than that it look like a good deal for 199$. The wood finish is not perfect, but seems ok... Now I only need the time to test it out at the range :-)

Thanks

I'm back from the range and all I can say is that this rifle is shooting well. No jam and accuracy is fine with the open sight.

I'm happy with this rifle, thanks Marstar for this nice deal.

Dave

CGN frequent flyer
    With regards to posts 4 and 5:

I called and asked if I could get one with poor wood rather than bad metal fitting/finish. I was told that there would be a $25.00 hand select fee applied but that almost all the rifles had bad mag tubes and that if one could not be found I would still have to pay the fee and take what was there.

I am not complaining, Marstar is one of my favorite dealers to buy from and deal with, I am just passing along what I was told.

Is that lever gun non-restricted? if so I am interested in one, I can't find anything on the sale/special on your site, can you PM me with some details !?!

Expired Business

Thanks Marstar

I picked up my "Crazy Specials" 9422 yesterday and I am very pleased. The mag tube alignment looks good. A little issue with the machining on the bolt slide but you have to look close to see it. The wood finish looks ok to me. The way I figure it, I got this one for the price of the similar Norinco JW-21. The Chaparral soft case was a nice surpise as well, was not expecting that. Can't wait to take it out and give it a try.

Thanks Marstar.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    If the tube is missaligned-is it correctable or do you just leave well enough alone?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12