Thread: Super specials

Expired Business

Super specials

Have a look at some crazy specials

In time for your Christmas shopping

>>>> http://www.marstar.ca/main/images/CA-1-11-2011.pdf

John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rocket Surgery's Avatar
    What happens to the shipping if we buy the 1873 and the lever gun?

Quick question about the 1873, is that technically a peacemaker clone? Is the price $399 and free shipping, or is it normally $399 and now cheaper, all I read in the article is: "Normal $399 Now! Free shipping!" Is free shipping the deal here, or is it something else? I only have grade 9.

You can fire .38 out of those as well right? It's not going to blow up and turn me into stephen hawkings?

Expired Business
    "What happens to the shipping if we buy the 1873 and the lever gun?" You would pay shipping ONLY on the lever gun

Quick question about the 1873, is that technically a peacemaker clone? Just about indentical.

Is the price $399 and free shipping, or is it normally $399 and now cheaper, The normal price is $399 + shipping, so you are getting $20-$25 for free

all I read in the article is: "Normal $399 Now! Free shipping!" Is free shipping the deal here, or is it something else? I only have grade 9.Gun at normal price and you get free shipping

You can fire .38 out of those as well right? It's not going to blow up and turn me into stephen hawkings? .38 spcl is not a problem....

JOHN

CGN Regular
    That seems to be a great price for the Chaparral 9422. I realize I can't have them hand-picked at those prices, but what are the odds of getting one with poor finish on the stock, rather than one with a misaligned magazine tube?
    Dave

Expired Business
    MENSA MAN;

Simply ask when ordering, but they will not last long
    John

CGN Regular
    Thanks, John. The order form is on its way.

Expired Business
    MENSA MAN;

Have a look at these Christmas specials

http://www.marstar.ca/main/images/CA-31-10-2011.pdf

John
    Last edited by johnone; 11-04-2011 at 09:32 AM.

CGN Regular
    Thanks, John. I placed my order for the 9422 today. Your staff was so helpful in confirming that my fax had been received. Now I'll just keep my fingers crossed that I get a nice one. I took a look at the link you sent me. There are so many items I would like to buy. But it is getting harder and harder to slip another long box past the wife.
    Thanks,
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by MensaMan View Post
    Thanks, John. I placed my order for the 9422 today. Your staff was so helpful in confirming that my fax had been received. Now I'll just keep my fingers crossed that I get a nice one. I took a look at the link you sent me. There are so many items I would like to buy. But it is getting harder and harder to slip another long box past the wife.
    Thanks,
    Dave
    Haha!! Me tooo! Same boat buddy,now I tell her I traded something in...eh,eh

Quote Originally Posted by Jesuswon View Post
    Haha!! Me tooo! Same boat buddy,now I tell her I traded something in...eh,eh
    Same for me :D

Hope to receive a decent one...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast