TNW Suomi and PPSH-41

Thread: TNW Suomi and PPSH-41

Tags: None
  1. cadgo said:

TNW Suomi and PPSH-41

Do you have any plans to bring in more TNW semi-autos like the Suomi and the PPSH 41?

Thank you

Avalonthas said:
    or 1919
    There's Mil-spec, and then there's Gunnutz-spec.
    One is stringent, the other contains nuts.
  3. Glockenshpiel said:
    +1 for PPSH and 1919
    "The semi-automatic weapons’ menacing looks, coupled with the public’s confusion over fully automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons — anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun — can only increase that chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons." — Josh Sugarmann, 1988

Lt_Data said:
    I would totally buy a ppsh that I can actually legally be able to shoot :D
  5. johnone said:
    THE SOUOMI is already approved, we should have some here in about 6 weeks....

as I have said 100000000000000 times, the 1919s can no longer be exported.... Therefore we cannot import them

John

alexD92 said:
    Can we have Bren's ?
    Pew pew

Deckard said:
    x2!
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Avalonthas said:
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post

as I have said 100000000000000 times, the 1919s can no longer be exported.... Therefore we cannot import them

John
    why
    There's Mil-spec, and then there's Gunnutz-spec.
    One is stringent, the other contains nuts.

Norseman said:
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post

John

are these TNW? or? I know you cant give a price but will they be in the "affordable" price range ? LOL :D

heavenIsAlie said:
    any plans for the ppsh? would really be into a 7.62x25 rifle
    Protect yourself because no one else here will save you