Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ENCORE SALE: Shorty M14 + .308 ammo deal

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar

ENCORE SALE: Shorty M14 + .308 ammo deal

In honour of all the free publicity Mr. Trudeau has given us, we are running this sale again.

We were offered this ammo just tonight by the importer and managed to get a few cases so we could offer this sale.

Sorry, it is corrosive and a bit higher in price, but I hope you will still enjoy it.

Get it while it lasts.

Price $849.00 includes 1 M305 rifle with 18.5" barrel and a case of 1060 rds of Czech .308 ammo. SHIPPING IS FREE.

In honour of all the free publicity Mr. Trudeau has given us, we are running this sale again.
    Awesome. Hopefully someone will email the deal to him. He might want to get one this time since he missed out before.
    Whatever

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Trudeau is an idiot, just like his father. Like father, like son. Communists.

You should send Little Poo a free gun as a thank you! lol. Apparently he still has his PAL.
    R.I.P.
    Long Gun Registry
    December 1st, 1998 - April 5, 2012

Never Again

“Our view has always been the only people in this country who should have access to those types of weapons are either law enforcement or the military,” said Joe Couto, director of government relations and communications for the Ontario Association of Chiefs of Police. “It is disappointing, to say the least.”
    Apparently they've all forgotten about Denis Lortie!!!

h ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Lortie
    When someone sends me text asking a question and uses "plz" instead of "please" because it's shorter, I always tell them "no" instead of "yes" because it's shorter!!!

Corrosive?? If it was the last deal with non-corrosive ammo. I would buy another combo. Any chance of getting more chinese non-corrosive ammo??

Quote Originally Posted by jassoplau View Post
    Corrosive?? If it was the last deal with non-corrosive ammo. I would buy another combo. Any chance of getting more chinese non-corrosive ammo??
    X2 , i would too

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    No more NC for the time being. maybe one day. Last batch took 4 years to come in.

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    No more NC for the time being. maybe one day. Last batch took 4 years to come in.
    Why so long?

Quote Originally Posted by jassoplau View Post
    x3. I would take that offer as well. I hope there is a creative way of making it happen...
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast