$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81011121314151617181920 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 192

Thread: CZ 858 Magwell adapters.

  1. #171
    CGN Regular kb007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Rural Ottawa
    Posts
    713
    Are you still offering the machining service for CZ858s (7.62) for the B&T adapter? If not - is there anywhere in Ontario (near Ottawa) that would be able to do it for me? TIA

  2. #172
    Wolverine Supplies - CGN Sponsor Mr Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Manitoba. Canada
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by kb007 View Post
    Are you still offering the machining service for CZ858s (7.62) for the B&T adapter? If not - is there anywhere in Ontario (near Ottawa) that would be able to do it for me? TIA
    We can get it done for you here, cost is $150 adapters are $185.
    John Hipwell
    Wolverine Supplies
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    Fax: (204) 748-1805
    E-mail: John@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com


  3. #173
    CGN Regular kb007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Rural Ottawa
    Posts
    713
    Awesome. Just to clarify, when the B&T adapter has been installed, can you switch between the original 5/30 mags and the LAR mags without any changes? Or does the B&T pop out to use the original mags? TIA

    Nevermind I just re-read page 2 - alread answered... d'oh!
    Last edited by kb007; 01-08-2013 at 12:02 PM.

  4. #174
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    London,Ontario
    Posts
    16
    i see on the website it says these are available but only in 15.5 restricted is it possible to get on in non restricted?
    also website says comes with 4 5/30 mags and 1 xcr 10rd is this correct?
    please let me know
    thanks

  5. #175
    Wolverine Supplies - CGN Sponsor Mr Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Manitoba. Canada
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeper377 View Post
    i see on the website it says these are available but only in 15.5 restricted is it possible to get on in non restricted?
    also website says comes with 4 5/30 mags and 1 xcr 10rd is this correct?
    please let me know
    thanks
    Yes, can be set up on any model. Original mags (4 5/30) are also included.
    John Hipwell
    Wolverine Supplies
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    Fax: (204) 748-1805
    E-mail: John@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com


  6. #176
    Member mr83g0n3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    44
    Is it possible to for a gunsmith to fit one of these to an SKS?

  7. #177
    Uber Super Team Gunnutz t_102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    729
    Any updates on metal adapters?

  8. #178
    CGN Regular Moparman1303's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    770
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    The mag shown is one of the new 10 rd 7.62x39 XCR Pistol mags.
    Any chance to get 5.56 10 round CSA CZ 58 mags? I see them on the internet all the time. I would to keep my cz58 carbine stock and just have 10 round mags.
    Member: CSSA , N.F.A
    Austria eh? Well g'day mate!!! LOL
    Austria which is in europe, not australia lol

  9. #179
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Unfair-io
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by t_102 View Post
    Any updates on metal adapters?
    IM sorry "t_102" clear PM's cannot PM you.

  10. #180
    Wolverine Supplies - CGN Sponsor Mr Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Manitoba. Canada
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by Moparman1303 View Post
    Any chance to get 5.56 10 round CSA CZ 58 mags? I see them on the internet all the time. I would to keep my cz58 carbine stock and just have 10 round mags.
    Nothing available that I am aware of.
    John Hipwell
    Wolverine Supplies
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    Fax: (204) 748-1805
    E-mail: John@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
collapse blockhead options_correctBookmarks