View Poll Results: If the Walther PPQ becomes available here, are you interested?

Voters
970. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. I am interested in a 9x19mm version

551 56.80%
  • Yes. I am interested in a .40 S&W version.

108 11.13%
  • Yes. I am interested in both 9x19mm and .40 S&W versions.

207 21.34%
  • No.

104 10.72%
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Walther PPQ available in Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybeachboy View Post
    I just ordered my PPQ Navy in 9mm with Wolverine supplies, looks like they will be available by the end of June.
    Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    PPQ Navy's in 9mm will be here shortly.

.40's probably not until next year.

Thanks,
    Please, a rough estimate on price range for standard 9mm PPQ?
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

I am looking for a walther p22 pistol new. i can only find used ones. Is there a Wather dealer in Ontario that will carry this pistol. If I get a used one what components should I be worried about wearing out/malfunctioning. Thank you for your help. This will be my first handgun and I was told to get a .22 to start and move up from there. Haven't shot a pistol yet.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    damn I hate going to the USA every few months and picking up a PPQ at a gun store

when are they coming!!!! :D

Im not hating on this Gun ... I want it . But I was down in Florida. Stopped in at a gun store. held everything they would let me touch . They detected I was Canadian in about 20 seconds. Anyways I asked after about ten minutes of holding it . How many have ya sold . Are they flying off the selves ! .. Guy leaned in an said they have been here for few months and if you somehow buy that one it will be the second one to go. I was stunded . He said Price point ... people will buy glocks and rugers .. because they are cheap. ( to buy that is ) .... Cool or not the PPQ will likely be a slow seller. Its a shame ... Goto the american bass pro site ... 80% of hand guns are 500 bones... Im just saying press the 800 - 900 mark a hand gun dies on the selves

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by patjohnw View Post
    Im not hating on this Gun ... I want it . But I was down in Florida. Stopped in at a gun store. held everything they would let me touch . They detected I was Canadian in about 20 seconds. Anyways I asked after about ten minutes of holding it . How many have ya sold . Are they flying off the selves ! .. Guy leaned in an said they have been here for few months and if you somehow buy that one it will be the second one to go. I was stunded . He said Price point ... people will buy glocks and rugers .. because they are cheap. ( to buy that is ) .... Cool or not the PPQ will likely be a slow seller. Its a shame ... Goto the american bass pro site ... 80% of hand guns are 500 bones... Im just saying press the 800 - 900 mark a hand gun dies on the selves
    This is a good thing as it forces Walther to make the pistol more "canada friendly 106mm barrel" Also if the yanks dont buy them up, there will be more PPQ for us to buy.

The PPQ and P99 barrels are the same "so you can a 106mm barrel np for the PPQ"

As for price.... well there no different then HK pistols

I take Two ...
    LOL
    --------
    And
    Dsiwy
    I still got tears in my eyes because I Didnt get your TAR - 21

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gundoggy's Avatar
    I take Two ...
    LOL
    --------
    And
    Dsiwy
    I still got tears in my eyes because I Didnt get your TAR - 21
    And here's the $200 tax stamp for the suppressor...:D

Their 'great expense' is still a bargain to us.

rookieuser, not sure where you're from and I've never dealt with them but I believe Accuracy Plus in Peterborough has a bunch of new p22s. Looking at their prices for the M&P range kit and the sigp226r they seem to be reasonably priced.

Hope this helps and sorry all for getting off topic.
    Don’t argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. - Greg King

please tell me the 9mm doesn't look retarded like the sig P229 with a little 4mm barrell extension sticking out of it.

People in the states and i know in Florida specifically are being led to believe that the Walther guns are the same as the S&W's mechanically, so they are staying away from them, and as for the 9mm, that's why I'm waiting for the 40.