View Poll Results: If the Walther PPQ becomes available here, are you interested?

Voters
970. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. I am interested in a 9x19mm version

551 56.80%
  • Yes. I am interested in a .40 S&W version.

108 11.13%
  • Yes. I am interested in both 9x19mm and .40 S&W versions.

207 21.34%
  • No.

104 10.72%
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11131415161718192021

Thread: Is the Walther PPQ available in Canada?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by altaberg View Post
    nope,

not even close, both my thumbs are parallel to slide and barrel below the slide and at least ¼" from the release.

Also, didn't do this when I first had this pistol new.
    It's pretty easy to diagnose that's for sure..... finish a mag with your thumbs well away from the release and you will know for sure, but by the sounds of it you already know for sure.

I didn't have the problem until my second or third outing.... it doesn't take much contact.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by peter2772000 View Post
    I own a 3rd Gen P-99 in 40. Although the trigger is still on the hefty side even after working on it, it's one of my favorite handguns. And the best feature of this type of gun is the mag release (3rd Gen is longer and therefore much easier to actuate). Once you get used to the idea of NOT having the mag release on the side of the grip, you wonder why'n hell other gun manufacturers still put their releases down there. Day and night difference in the speed with which to dump a mag.
    My wife had a P99 in .40S&W. She loved it,said it was much more comfortable than anything else she'd tried... until she fired it. Every time she fired, her fingers would catch the mag release during recoil and out it would go. Button mag release ftw.

BANNED
    A nine definitely ..