Sharing our latest sled project

Thread: Sharing our latest sled project

Tags: None
  1. CobraImaging said:

Sharing our latest sled project

Although we have never met a firearm we did not like we at Cobra Imaging do many different products and would like to share with the community one of our latest sled projects. This is a 2011 Etec 800 hood and console done in Reaper. Cost to do is $275.

jasonn said:
    That looks Wicked.
  3. kellyglanzer said:
    Sweet.

speed demon said:

wow

Wow! Sleds have come along way. That looks mean. Nice job.

Moparlover said:
    matches my shotgun
    "I HAVE A STRONG FEELING ABOUT GUN CONTROL. IF THERE'S A GUN AROUND, I WANT TO BE CONTROLLING IT." Clint Eastwood PISS OFF A LIBERAL, BUY A GUN
  6. tinman454 said:

Thumbs up nice!!

verry nice job!!

H.K.Glock 007 said:
    looks good just too bad its a skidoo, ha ha
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Boomer686 said:
    Love the Reaper camo. Is it possible to have it done in a green on green colour as I am gettinmg my rifle done in a green camo?

Regards,
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!
  9. CobraImaging said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer686 View Post
    Love the Reaper camo. Is it possible to have it done in a green on green colour as I am gettinmg my rifle done in a green camo?

Regards,
    Hello Boomer, Reaper has lots of black and silver in the pattern. we could put it over a green base but because the pattern is thick with black and silver it would only show a hint of the green.

hend238 said:
    Very nice indeed! Might just have to get one of my stocks redone. That sled looks just like my old Elan. Ah the memories.