Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks To John & Marstar

Yes, Marstar rocks, and they rock since several decades now...

There are just not enough firearms businesses around with such a great record.

The secret to success is, you have to call in your order (that's why they have a toll free number for), online ordering is not that great.

Quote Originally Posted by sk8erfinch View Post
    wow you guys are lucky I've had nothing but sorry "BULL s**t" ... from Marstar AND I CANT WAIT FOR you fellows to go on about how good they are ...... they have poor communication and I have contacted them SEVERAL times for this YEAR. by PHONE OMG BY THE PHONE YEAH!!! what everyone says they respond to hahaha.... HAHAHHA!!!!! IM absolutely done with them Move onto ammo source they are amazing ... i cant believe these guys at marstar they are a bunch of re rees DEE OH EN EE "DONE" HI IM MARSTAR LETS OFFER A NORINCO HAND GUNs THAT COME WITH 2 MAGAZINES AND TAKE OUT ONE OF THEM CHARGE THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE AND SELL THE OTHER MAGS SEPARATELY hahahahhahahahaha done...
    Wow, what an interesting reply, did you ever read it before posting?

You should ask your Mom to proof read it for you ...

I am sorry If I am wrong, and it turns out that you are not a 15 year old kid. In this case however, you should drop the bottle....

I love Marstar I'm going to name my kid after them :P i hope he/she will not be a disappointment too

I love Marstar I'm going to name my kid after them :P i hope he/she will not be a disappointment too
    But before you do so ask your Boss, sorry it should read your Mom... :D

Hey, my experience with marstar had a rough start, but John and his crew made up for it. By the way, I ordered an np-22 sig clone, and couldn't be happier with the condition of my norinc.

I would order again from john, but I agree their communication is weak.
    When a government and its policing powers are the only ones to have the ability of firearms; and, when they overstep or fail to protect the will of people, the result, is a people that either become servants of the government; have not the ability to put meat on the table for their hungry families; or, are vulnerable, without the protection to which they were entitled.

CGN frequent flyer
    wow you guys are lucky I've had nothing but sorry "BULL s**t" ... from Marstar AND I CANT WAIT FOR you fellows to go on about how good they are ...... they have poor communication and I have contacted them SEVERAL times for this YEAR. by PHONE OMG BY THE PHONE YEAH!!! what everyone says they respond to hahaha.... HAHAHHA!!!!! IM absolutely done with them Move onto ammo source they are amazing ... i cant believe these guys at marstar they are a bunch of re rees DEE OH EN EE "DONE" HI IM MARSTAR LETS OFFER A NORINCO HAND GUNs THAT COME WITH 2 MAGAZINES AND TAKE OUT ONE OF THEM CHARGE THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE AND SELL THE OTHER MAGS SEPARATELY hahahahhahahahaha done...
    Wow what a tool you are. Surrey bc, by any chance you learn about time zones before calling them? Their phones are open from 8-12 and 1-4 EST from monday to friday. which means it should be about 5am-9am 10am-1pm PST
    That being said, you probably don't crawl out of your parents basement till about 1pm your time so you will never be able to talk to them on the phone, Lucky marstar.

Also you shouldn't procreate the gene pool is already contaminated enough we don't need another turd floating around in it. Although from the looks of it you smoke enough weed to prevent that from ever happening any ways.

Just an update
    My wife just called and our ammo just arrived

Also just talked to Frank and put in my second order.

Good times, Gotta love a wife who likes this stuff as much as i do.

Thanks Again guys.

oh yeah, for those haters out there..WTF are you talking about not being able to talk to someone at Marstar. Every time I have called, I get someone right away...... and John seems to be on here like once a day at least and takes care of his customers,... even the idiots.... Do you people who complain have a hard time with TIME ZONES & hours of operation?
    Did you maybe miss that day in kindergarden when they taught you how to read a clock? Maybe you should invest in digital if the hands thing is too big a concept for your primitive brains... or .. no wait... I dont think you should have firearms if you cannot understand something that simple... Never mind.. if your IQ is that low, just keep complaining... gives me something to chuckle over....

Expired Business
    VAGARATH;
    Thank you for your support, it is appreciated....

I beleive it is said that we should be kind to people who are challenged in one way or another....

It is obvious that this person has issues, perhaps a little too much of the good BC agricultural products.. ??

John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    VAGARATH;
    Thank you for your support, it is appreciated....

I beleive it is said that we should be kind to people who are challenged in one way or another....

It is obvious that this person has issues, perhaps a little too much of the good BC agricultural products.. ??

John
    Hey I ordered an sks and ammo like 3 weeks ago and want to know when ill get it I'm in ontario and my credit card hasn't been charged yet either

Expired Business
    S.KNAPPETT;

As I have have requested many times, if you want action taken please provide your name and if possible your ordr number....

Our data base does not show any orders for S.KNAPPETT....

John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12