Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks To John & Marstar

Thanks To John & Marstar

Just wanted to let people know how my order went with Marstar.
    This was my first online order for firearms anything, before this well.. i was gunshy about ordering anything online.
    I read through alot of different forums and checked out I dont know how many websites before I made my purchase.
    What finally sold me on taking a chance with Marstar was that crazy thread with the pistol and about 30 pages of back and forth. Johns solution from the very start sounded reasonable to me. Marstars warranty (right on their site) is something wrong? We will stand behind what we sell. I like that and how he handled it. Send it back, get replacement part,gun or refund. How can you ask for more than that?

I called Marstar and talked to very pleasant guy (french dude forget his name) and placed an order for the $75 SKS, with the ammo 1400 rounds.
    he took all the info and that was that.
    I think that as Nov. 9 or maybe 10th. and on Nov 17th there was my SKS. AND wow it is it ever a nice rifle.All serial numbers on it (all over it every part basically) matching. Never used, just sweet all around.
    On monday according to the email notifications from the shipping comp. I will be recieving my 1400rounds. looking forward to that too!
    Gives me time this weekend to clean up the SKS.

So from start to finish with all the paperwork they have to do I am very very happy with my purchase.

John you guys are doing a great job and I like that i can see stuff even if you dont have it in stock. Gives me something to drool about!!

Now for the only negative I had. And let me say first it in NO WAY should keep anyone from buying from Marstar. After i placed my order, I didnt hear anything else till I got the canada post email telling me my package was on the way. At that point I didnt know how much shipping was going to cost total, but I had done some calculations and had a rough idea how much it would be.
    With the SKS paperwork was my invoice and it was LESS than i thought it would be. SO AGAIN JOHN & MARSTAR GREAT JOB.

I will be ordering from them again, in fact, my wife when she saw the SKS decided she wanted one too,... so john I will be calling you guys on mon or tues again.

the only thing that John could possibly do to make his service better would be to send say a confirmation email when they got the total for shipping, taxes etc.

Marstar 9 1/2 out of 10 stars.
    Keep up the great work and anyone who is hesitant about buying from them I will say stop hesitating and give them a call.

Ps. Just for anyone who wants to know the total for 1400rds $ sks with shipping and taxes (Im in Ontario) was $475

The person you talked with was most likely Frank.

I have recently had some good dealings with the people at Marstar myself, when I was looking for some 1919a4(C5) parts. Very nice people.

They Rock - ordered several times.

BANNED
    got the same deal. good service and it was easy

Their a great group, never had any issues with them. Got some good products.

If you've never used that ammo before, make sure you clean the sks very thouroughly, paying special attentio to the gas tube, piston and where the tube meets the port. Rust city otherwise.
    I may be disabled, but I can still shoot:

aaron@disabledfarming on Twitter
    http://dudeinthewoods.wordpress.com

Expired Business
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND KIND WORDS....

I WILL PASS THIS ALONG TO THE BOYS IN THE WAREHOUSE< THEY DESERVE THE PAT ON THE BACK

John

I have ordered a couple of times from Marstar and only have nothing but good experience. I was treated with courtesy and respect. There are no hesitation to order from them again, because of the people and the service.

wow you guys are lucky I've had nothing but sorry "BULL ####" ... from Marstar AND I CANT WAIT FOR you fellows to go on about how good they are ...... they have poor communication and I have contacted them SEVERAL times for this YEAR. by PHONE OMG BY THE PHONE YEAH!!! what everyone says they respond to hahaha.... HAHAHHA!!!!! IM absolutely done with them Move onto ammo source they are amazing ... i cant believe these guys at marstar they are a bunch of re rees DEE OH EN EE "DONE" HI IM MARSTAR LETS OFFER A NORINCO HAND GUNs THAT COME WITH 2 MAGAZINES AND TAKE OUT ONE OF THEM CHARGE THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE AND SELL THE OTHER MAGS SEPARATELY hahahahhahahahaha done...

Well its a fact no matter how hard one works you cant please everybody..... nice avatar

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Well if he talks on the phone like he types it's no wonder nobody understands him. I am waiting for the gun I want to be in stock to place a order.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast