Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: E-commerce

Hope you get it up and running soon!

Just out of curiosity, will you have anything in regards to used goods on the new site?
    We are working hard to get her up and running ASAP. We will still have used firarms/products on our site, however they will not show for a few days while we get data entry done for them.

I'm very excited about the news of a new website. I have made many purchases from you guys and have always thought a better website would take your already great business to the next level.

I do find it a bit amusing though that you announce a specific release date for the website without fully completing and testing the site. Doesn't give much confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSniper View Post
    I'm very excited about the news of a new website. I have made many purchases from you guys and have always thought a better website would take your already great business to the next level.

I do find it a bit amusing though that you announce a specific release date for the website without fully completing and testing the site. Doesn't give much confidence.

Good talk.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSniper View Post

Its a new program and new programs always come with unforeseen issues/problems. Good for them for delaying the launch until these are sorted. Patience is a great thing.

I hope they take there time fixing the site personally. All it's gonna do is cost me money
    Mike

Fail

I hope your new website don't come up or else i will be enslaved by VISA for doing so many purchases from you guys

it's still not showing up for me...
    what about for anyone else?

Not yet for me, but guess they are working hard on that now

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bellero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanS View Post
    We are working hard to get her up and running ASAP. We will still have used firarms/products on our site, however they will not show for a few days while we get data entry done for them.
    Sitrep please
    “That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”
    ― George Orwell

If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. Winston Churchill