E-commerce

Mr Wolverine

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Press Release
On Monday November 28th we will be launching our brand new E-commerce website. With our new sight you will be able to browse our inventory and make your purchases online 24hrs a day 7 days a week. With the addition of our new site you will be able to:
• Check what we have instock online in real time
• Get more detailed descriptions and better pictures
• Search
• Access articles on firearms and related topics
• Easily check our latest sales and specials and most importantly ....
• PURCHASE ONLINE.
We look forward to receiving your feedback.

NewWebsite.png

Is the new site set up for EMT? Please say no........ Please say no........

Press Release
On Monday November 28th we will be launching our brand new E-commerce website. With our new sight you will be able to browse our inventory and make your purchases online 24hrs a day 7 days a week. With the addition of our new site you will be able to:
• Check what we have instock online in real time
• Get more detailed descriptions and better pictures
• Search
• Access articles on firearms and related topics
• Easily check our latest sales and specials and most importantly ....
• PURCHASE ONLINE.
We look forward to receiving your feedback.

NewWebsite.png

Thank you John. Congrats on the new site. I need to pick up some 858 stuff, so I'll have a peek at the new site Monday. I pay everything I can using EMT these days, but some sites can be confusing at times. By that I mean some do not let you figure out a total unless you use CC, so you have to call, wait on hold, etc to get a proper total as there is often no EMT option at checkout when it tallies up the purchases. Making EMT a user friendly process can only be a benefit in the long run. And a big competetive edge! ;)

Sorry!, yes we take EMT, please always send EMT to Pat@wolverinesupplies.com I assume this will remain unchanged with the new site, I am really not sure, I will have to check with Ryan. I will make a note to see that EMT are looked after.

Back
Top Bottom