E-commerce

will this be the same link as your old website or a new one????

It will be the same link. We are running into some minor problems and have decided that it will be much better to hold up the launch rather than risk messing up orders, we have to take this seriously as we are using customer (yours) credit card numbers. We want your first e-commerce experance to be a good one.

It will be the same link. We are running into some minor problems and have decided that it will be much better to hold up the launch rather than risk messing up orders, we have to take this seriously as we are using customer (yours) credit card numbers. We want your first e-commerce experance to be a good one.

Sounds like a good plan... My Credit Card will be ready when you are! :)

Hope you get it up and running soon!

Just out of curiosity, will you have anything in regards to used goods on the new site?

We are working hard to get her up and running ASAP. We will still have used firarms/products on our site, however they will not show for a few days while we get data entry done for them.

I'm very excited about the news of a new website. I have made many purchases from you guys and have always thought a better website would take your already great business to the next level.

I do find it a bit amusing though that you announce a specific release date for the website without fully completing and testing the site. Doesn't give much confidence.

I'm very excited about the news of a new website. I have made many purchases from you guys and have always thought a better website would take your already great business to the next level.

I do find it a bit amusing though that you announce a specific release date for the website without fully completing and testing the site. Doesn't give much confidence.

Good talk.

Its a new program and new programs always come with unforeseen issues/problems. Good for them for delaying the launch until these are sorted. Patience is a great thing.

Back
Top Bottom