Thread: If this is how North Sylva is going to treat people...

If this is how North Sylva is going to treat people...

... I am really, really impressed and thankful.

I bought a vz-58.

It broke in a hurry.

I contacted N.S. and explained my situation.

It did take awhile to get my new part (none available at the time), but they did send it to me. They threw in some extra bits 'n goodies too. And paid for shipping. They never tried to pin the breakage on me, they never tried to wriggle out of helping me.

They only thing they did NOT give me, is a reason to regret my decision to deal with them.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by mullet maniac View Post
    If this is how North Sylva is going to treat people... ... I am really, really impressed and thankful.
    "Trying, is the first step towards failure" - Homer Simpson

"Ummm ahhhh errrr uhhhh" - Justin Trudeau

Yeah, they are top notch!
    I had an issue with a vz.58 I had just received and they had a part in the mail the same day I contacted them.
    Can't ask for any more than that

I had a great experience with them, in 2010 I ordered a military appriciation SF-45-A through Para...jump ahead a year and a half, I find my confirmation receipt, contact Para and PM North Sylva and within 2 weeks the registration is at my door and the pistol followed shortly after that.

Between my tour in Afghanistan, and my employment back in Afghaistan as a civie, I had not noticed that the ball was dropped.

The mix up was at Para and not North Sylvia, but North Sylva was very fast in fixing everthing in short order. Great service and have nothing but Kudo's for them.
    Cheers
    Popurhedoff

Train to Win ~ the Life you save... just might be your own :-)

I also broke a firing pin on my Vz 58 and had the same experience as the op.
    I was impressed that they answered my emails very quickly and communication was very good.

Thanks Jeff Chow.

Likewise... Awesome support. I'll gladly spend money with Jeff, I know he's there for the long run and enjoys not only doing his job, but also helping his customers out. Kudos Jeff... Keep up the excellent work.