Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi Point Carbine

CGN Regular
    The three mags I have with mine all say for handgun use only and have the space for 10 but are pinned to five(boo) still fun but 10 rounds would be a riot except at 5 I can keep the amount of money spent on ammo down

What kind of cool accessories do you have for them? I know it only has a few options and I already have the red dot .

To bad it's restricted because it makes a nice "big scary gun"

I may have caused some confusion here. I own a hi-point .40 S&W carbine The mags hold 10 rds. The 9mm pistol is not sold in Canada, maybe this has something to do with the pinning of the mags. Call some dealers and ask. They can look at the mags and tell you before you buy.
    A further thought - This carbine is not field stripped easily. A bore snake will come in handy

The .40 SW round mags, what pistol mags are they? Glock? Or what will fit?

The .40 S&W mags came from Epps individually packed in zip locked bag. The sticker on the outside reads:
    HI-POINT MAG.
    JCP40/40 S&W
    10 Shot Mag.
    CLP40P
    It has a polymer (plastic) base of about 3/4''. If you go to Hi-Point Firearms web site, you will see them in the accessories section. Expect to pay about $21 in Canada

Well, I have access to a lot of .40 SW, so this would maybe be something worthwhile at some point, but the Res status kind of makes it a harder choice.

i'm down for 45 if they are 10 rd !! sweet i'm gonna go bankrupt i swear
    Quote Originally Posted by BP7
    It's a DUTY pistol, not a Faberge egg.

BANNED
    .45ACP is a nine shot magazine. Looked at it at local gunshop last friday $429.99

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I would like to know what the pink rifle is just above it.That looks intresting.I hope pink is a option.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Barry F's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PETERDREHER View Post
    I may have caused some confusion here. I own a hi-point .40 S&W carbine The mags hold 10 rds. The 9mm pistol is not sold in Canada, maybe this has something to do with the pinning of the mags. Call some dealers and ask. They can look at the mags and tell you before you buy.
    A further thought - This carbine is not field stripped easily. A bore snake will come in handy
    Not true at all. Very easy to strip. Watch the Video on Youtube. I can have mine stripped right down to the bare bones in a couple of minutes.
    Your average lib or dipper is so crooked that when they die, the undertaker has to screw them into the ground.-colt45cz75
    CSSA, NFA, WRP, CPC member....Join now!

Quote Originally Posted by Raton57 View Post
    I would like to know what the pink rifle is just above it.That looks intresting.I hope pink is a option.
    I'm pretty sure that's a TC singleshot .22, but i may be wrong on that.
    Homer Simpson: [flipping frantically through the Bible] This book doesn't have any answers!
    Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast