Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Enfield wood

expensive furniture

So,lee enfield furniture very expensive,for the price you should,buy full military lee enfield,that way,is cheaper,than rébuilded a sporterized one with with parts

Quote Originally Posted by collector67 View Post
    Wow, expensive furniture. I picked up a complete #1 Mk3 stock set from Numrich awhile back for about $90......

CGN Ultra frequent flyer H Wally's Avatar
    So will there be handguards and forestock metal parts to refurb a No4 MK1/2 eventually?

Expired Business

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JPE View Post
    Is it all Lee-Enfield stuff, or might there be something to restore a P14 in there?

Iam shy a stock and one band!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer H Wally's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Much obliged, I'm retarded it seems.

BANNED
    South East of the Center of the Universe.
    not retarded Wally, but if you remove those drum sticks from your nostrils you'll get more oxygen to the brain......and perhaps loosen the scarf......and remove the underwear from your head, the waist band maybe too tight. Uhhh on second thought never mind you are retarded and who am I to pass judgement....enjoy and GRETSKIIIIIII!!

QC - the land of fraud, fear & foolishness
    John, it's still unclear whether you got some top handguards, front and rear for No.4 Mk1 ?

Hey John,

I order one of the P14 stocks and the upper band from you guys today to start my restore. Any chance you many have some handguards coming in soon, or in the back? Also in need of a handguard ring, lower band and upper band screws as well if you have em.

Interested in I picked up a complete #1 Mk3 wood also.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rocket Surgery's Avatar
    Hey John, if your typical 1920 Lithgow No.1 Enfield has been sporterized, do you know if any permanent damage has been done to it other than the front sight being neutered? I'd totally be down with slapping my muzzle down into a nice bedded virgin greek piece of forgotten warehouse history - so long as the wood doesn't touch the barrel

WHY ARE YOU SURPLUS BABY I LOVE YOU <3<3 LET'S GIVE BIRTH TO A NO.7 AND TRAIN IT UP TO BE A NO.4 NO THE 2.222 STAMPED ON THE SIDE IS THE LENGTH OF MY BRASS NOT MY ...... COME BACK!!!!!1 OKAY MOSIN I'LL GIVE YOU A CHANCE BUT YOU'RE PRETTY GREASY

But really, is it possible just to retrofit a No.1 or is this just really replacement stocks for Enfields that were never sporterized?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast