Thread: Members in Calgary - Pse help!!!

Members in Calgary - Pse help!!!

I am of cse in NATO in Belgium but desperately trying to get in touch with a Mr Kevin Roberts in Calgary Alberta. I have written to his address and emailed but with no luck. Now he was not so well last year so I am really hoping that nothng has happened, but no comms continues to be a worry. He is a well known Antiques/Collectables and militaria dealer so I am hoping someone may know of him?
    Pse contact me and this is an absolutely genuine request. I am sorry to have to ask so publicly.
    Mark
    Seeking parts/items/accessories to the MG08, LMG08/15, MG08/15 & T Gewehr

Quote Originally Posted by MG1918 View Post
    I am of cse in NATO in Belgium but desperately trying to get in touch with a Mr Kevin Roberts in Calgary Alberta. I have written to his address and emailed but with no luck. Now he was not so well last year so I am really hoping that nothng has happened, but no comms continues to be a worry. He is a well known Antiques/Collectables and militaria dealer so I am hoping someone may know of him?
    Pse contact me and this is an absolutely genuine request. I am sorry to have to ask so publicly.
    Mark
    I saw him approx 2 months ago. Seemed normal (at least for Kevin) then. I do not have any contact information. I will probably see him at our Easter gun show in 2 weeks and I will pass along your request at that time.