Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: U.S. Orders

Business Member

U.S. Orders

If there is anything you are looking for but can't find here in Canada please let me know. We are doing custom orders from the USA, with the first one scheduled for January. As long as the US State Department will allow it to leave the country, and it is legal in Canada, we'll bring it in for you. Please PM me with what you're looking for. Thanks

Business Member
    Well, shipping and tarrif costs are significant on ammo. There is no one reason for why our prices are significantly higher, but a bunch of small fees that add up and make the wholesale cost higher, which in turn makes retail higher. I'll happily look into it though and see if there is a way to get some reasonably priced ammo in.

http://w w w.tacticalinc.com/cohort™-pistol-stock-cohort™-ch22™-elite22™-charger™-pistol-receivers-p-1336.html

Are you able to bring in Charger stocks from Tactical Inc.?

Sent a pm about a larue QD mount for an Acog, no reply. I know I'm not the only one looking for a couple of these.
    “Okay, I reckon the hare gets ####ed”
    “What, Proper ####ed”

Business Member
    I'll look into the stocks and let you know.

Live, I sent a response but for some reason it didn't go through. Sorry about that. I am looking into pricing and will let you know ASAP. Thank you for your patience

I will respond to all PM's as I get them even if it's to say "received your message and looking into it". So please feel free to send me your questions.

troy TRX extreme 11", do want! any idea on a price?

Never got a response, get my PM?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------O

Reloaders just want their ammo to go bang, Handloaders want all their rounds through the same hole.

Adam

Business Member
    Response sent.

I'm having a bit if a problem right now with my responses to PM's not always getting sent. As in I respond and they don't get to the person who asked the question (I think it's a hardware problem on my end, not this site). If you have sent me a request, or if you do in the future, and I don't respond within a day or two, please resend your request and I will absolutely make sure you are taken care of. Thank you

Do you custom order firearms or firearms accessories?

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jwirecom109's Avatar
    PM sent of what i need
    The Only good Zombie is a dead zombie. Unless that zombie is in a room full of liberal pigs, enjoy your gun control. - Jwirecom109 (ME!)
    A government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.” - Ayn Rand

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast