Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: S&W 1911 100th Anniversary Edition

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Uh-oh, sounds like some folks missed that tiny window of 12hrs plus the couple short spurts of 1 or 2. The original 10 sold out in 6 hours.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN frequent flyer kinggeorge168's Avatar
    Oh....sh*t!...I want one too!!!!!...

CGN frequent flyer kinggeorge168's Avatar
    son of the B***H!.....all sold out!!!........I need a drink!....a martini!.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    I have been on a list with another dealer since August.....? Sounded like I was "getting one for sure" untill a few weeks ago.

Because of this I didn't look around for anything else.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

So is the expected date a mis type or is it expected late 2012 ? Both work just would be great to buget for it .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Sorry to bother while you guys are sending out our 780's but just wondering if there is an update on the S&W 1911 commemorative,some guys are saying end of Feb. but in your add it said Dec. 2012. Doesn't really matter either way. Cause either way wife is gonna flip,and not in a good way.
    Cheers

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    No update?

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Hopefully not for several more months. All the crazy deals lately had burned up my toy funds till Summer.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    Hopefully not for several more months. All the crazy deals lately had burned up my toy funds till Summer.
    I hear ya ,just bought 3 mossy shotguns from a great deal with wss.and looking at another sks,,so hoping the 1911 was for next dec. like they said!

No firm dates but if I remember correctly the sheet said the end of the year.