5.11 ThumbDrive Holsters

Thread: 5.11 ThumbDrive Holsters

Tags: None
  1. RocketBoy said:

5.11 ThumbDrive Holsters

Are you guys planning to have them in store any time soon?

RaTFiNk306 said:
    You'll shoot your leg out kid.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

TheWharGoul said:
    Quote Originally Posted by RaTFiNk306 View Post
    As long as your training kicks in you should be ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Zombies! Where the f@$# are all the zombies? That's the trouble with zombies, they're unreliable.

evolture said:
    I thought they had them in store but not on their website.

I suggest calling..

Plus,

You'll shoot your leg out kid...
  5. hotnix said:
    Ill have them up on the site tomorrow! =]

evolture said:
    cool!

evolture said:
    Any reviews on these anywhere?

ojo de aguila said:
    Quote Originally Posted by RaTFiNk306 View Post
    They actually look fairly safe to me as long as the index doesn't want to give you extra grip on the draw. Why, what have you heard about them?

conmaesta said:
    They look really good to me...What's the safety issue that people are inferring?? Just wondering

animalamidon said:
    Quote Originally Posted by conmaesta View Post
    They look really good to me...What's the safety issue that people are inferring?? Just wondering
    Theres this stupid youtuber nammed tex who shot himself in the leg while drawing from a serpa holster. he said it was because he was training with his 5.11 thumb drive earlier that day, so thats why he took off the safety on his 1911 and put his finger in the trigger guard while in the draw stroke and well. blah! put one through his leg. but unless you a fat stupid wannabe "operator" you will be fine.