Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XCR "Pistol".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Thanks to this the 7.62x39 rifle now has a 10 rnd mag :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Accurate View Post
    Yup totally , hence the 10 round mag. She's a pistol at heart
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Regular
    thanks to GUY at wolverine i now have my 556/223 conversion kit for my existing 762x39 xcr pistol. this thing rocks and let me tell you my AR's are collecting dust now that i have this little and i do mean little errrr pistol.

i put the ace stock and the folding adapter from NEA on it, thanks again to GUY for finding me one. it just makes the pistol. the only other thing its got on it to keep it light is a RMR dual illuminated site by Trijicon.

the only problem now is keeping fire disipline, this thing just screams to be fired!!! recoil in both calibers is non existant. but the fireball from x39 is sometimes distracting. its also a big hit at the range everyone loves trigger time on it and can't believe theres so little recoil.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Danimal247's Avatar
    love my micro x39

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    ^^
    that is awesome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12