Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Holidays....

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    TO ONE AND ALL;
    This was just sent to me by a friend, it does not get any more correct than this ??

All My Left-wing and Liberal Friends:
    Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the summer/winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2012 , but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Canada and the United States great nations. Not to imply that these two countries are necessarily greater than any other country in the world. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To My Right-wing Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Love it!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! to you all.

Expired Business
    BEEZER;

As shown on our home page....

Marstar's Holiday Schedule: Marstar Canada will be closed for Christmas Holidays on the 23rd of December at 4PM
    and will re-open on the 3rd of January. Be advised last shipment before Christmas will be on the 23rd.
    We wish you a safe and merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

John

Doh..... How did I miss that?? Thanks John

Expired Business
    BEEZER;

Maybe too much of that excellent egg nog at your house ??

John

I only wish that were the case John, but alas I do not drink. It's probably just old age setting in. :D

Hope you enjoy your time off and I will call on the 3rd. Need to find out from Frank if he tracked down some C5 parts I was looking for.

Wishing yourself, the family and the gang at Marstar all the best in the New Year.

Expired Business
    BEEZER;

NEVER say old age, it was simply a "seniors moment"

ALL THE BEST TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR 2012
    John

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456