Thread: My latest experience with Marstar

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

My latest experience with Marstar

I just made a recent purchase form Marstar and must say I am quite happy. As some of you may recall I have no hesitation on calling John out, especially when he is being a prick:D, but have always said, that John and Marstar will always deliver as promised and then some.

When placing my order, it took all of 5 minutes over the phone. Was told that it would ship in 10-15 business days (or possibly arrive in 10-15 days, forget which was said). At the time I thought, wow, that is kind of long, but hey they must be busy, so I'm ok with that. Low and behold it was here within 6-7 days on my doorstep! Under promise and over deliver. I like that concept!

Packaging was above and beyond what was required, so the item obviously arrived without a blemish.

We all ##### and complain because its easy, but let's not forget to give kudos when they are due!
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

Well I'm sure relieved to know that. In other breaking news - I had corn flakes for breakfast and the sun rose in the east.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Kudo!!!! Chestnuts Roasting!!!! El Tabador is loving the holidays.

I bought some magazines from Marstar and they arrived quickly. I was very pleased.

hey guys, kudos are goooood!
    i too have posted on great service!
    i have no time for people who only know how to whine.

Quote Originally Posted by killer1963daddy View Post
    hey guys, kudos are goooood!
    i too have posted on great service!
    i have no time for people who only know how to whine.
    Most of us expect good service, therefore kudos are unnecessary and fan boys are really annoying. Rants or whining as you call it can be much more informative and entertaining.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
    Most of us expect good service, therefore kudos are unnecessary and fan boys are really annoying. Rants or whining as you call it can be much more informative and entertaining.
    You dont know me, do you? I am definitely not a fan boy. John gets an earful from me when it is warranted. What is annoying are posts like yours that dont add anything to the discussion.
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Infantry View Post
    You dont know me, do you? What is annoying are posts like yours that don't add anything to the discussion.
    Oh snap!!! No he di int.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I never ordered anything and nothing arrived should I be upset or happy for the good service. Hmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Raton57 View Post
    I never ordered anything and nothing arrived should I be upset or happy for the good service. Hmmmmmmmm
    You should be happy, you got exactly what you paid for, and the transaction went smoothly.