Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Generation 2 CSA VZ58 magwell adapters

Quote Originally Posted by zupermann View Post
    For those of us who bought the "early" cz carbines, do these fit in the magwell without the machining mods? Or is machining unavoidable for us?
    I bought one of the first gen kits before looking at my serial number (dumb I know) and because of how the new bolt catch / hold open is made I doubt you can fit much else in there.

But let's wait for the official answer

Quote Originally Posted by zupermann View Post
    For those of us who bought the "early" cz carbines, do these fit in the magwell without the machining mods? Or is machining unavoidable for us?
    x5!

Also, any news on whether or not CSA found a machine shop in Canada to do the necessary mods on the early rifles? The only reason I bought mine in .223 was the promised AR mag adapter at the time... and now that it's here, my rifle is a no-go.

Lesson from elections 2021 : The PPC's only REAL purpose is to split that razor-thin Conservative vote and re-elect Liberals!

BANNED
    Just got interested in the CZ58 in 5.56 very recently, so I'm playing catch up here. This adapter will allow it to use the 10 round LAR15 mag correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Baal View Post
    Just got interested in the CZ58 in 5.56 very recently, so I'm playing catch up here. This adapter will allow it to use the 10 round LAR15 mag correct?
    Correct!
    -gosse

Those look real good. Makes me wanna get one even more now.

I would also like to know if they took owners of early CZ's into account when the revised their design and if they are a drop in fit or still require slight machining.
    Cheers,
    Jacko

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DARKSTANG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JD Spanner View Post
    Like the MAGPUL look

Spanner
    Now that said, does it take PMags? I heard that the original adapter does not work with them.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by North Eastern Arms
    Due to the recent Zombie outbreak in the South, we have increased production to Canada. We're doing a big push this month.
    End Quote:

BANNED
    Are these available yet? Price? I just ordered a VZ58 in 5.56 from Wolverine today.

Quote Originally Posted by 762mm View Post
    x5!

Also, any news on whether or not CSA found a machine shop in Canada to do the necessary mods on the early rifles? The only reason I bought mine in .223 was the promised AR mag adapter at the time... and now that it's here, my rifle is a no-go.

Yes.

We have found a shop that will do the modification. It will not however be announce until after the SHOT show.

Stay tuned..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuck3436's Avatar
    3 things:

1) Has anybody put up an installation video/picture guide of these or will there be? Is installation a pain in the ass? Hate playing with little bits and springs w/o definitive knowledge things will go right or have a proper step by step guide to follow.

2) When will dealers have these.

3) Am I good to assume the last batch of 223 models that came with the woodchip furniture(not the skeleton stock versions) are good to go in terms of not needing modifications?

Any updates? Who's got them in stock?

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast