$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: !!! NEW Canadian Shadows !!!

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet StoneHorse's Avatar
    Question: All of the pistols are equipped with #11 recoil springs. Everything I have read to date recommends a #14 recoil spring when using standard factory rounds. #11 spring if you are shooting reloaded puff rounds. Has this recommendation changed?
    FN C1A1

Thank you all for your interest in the new CZ Shadow Canadian edition. Please refer to this thread for more information on these:

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=742037

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
    JP---CRAFM

Centre Récréatif d'Armes à Feu de Montréal (CRAFM)
    Montreal Firearms Recreational Center
    Club de Tir de Montréal (CTM)

T 514.635.4867
    F 514.635.4868

info@crafm.com

http://www.crafm.com

Anyone know where I can get a CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Custom? The one that comes directly from CZ and is listed in their catalogue?

http://www.cz-usa.com/products/view/CZ_75_SP01_Shadow

I just got my CZ Shadow Canadian Edition and I gotta say I'm a little disappointed. I guess I didn't research this well enough but my understanding was that the gun was stainless steel, not just painted silver and called "stainless". Anyways, finish aside, it comes with several slide and trigger springs but I'm pretty sure the stiffest ones are installed because it's a helluva lot harder to pull the slide or the trigger than my other stock CZ Shadow. None of this would be bothersome except I paid $1295 plus tax and didn't get what I was expecting. I have Black Badge training and IPSC match this weekend so we'll see how it actually shoots. On the plus side, the mag release button works beautifully.

Quote Originally Posted by msawatsky View Post
    I just got my CZ Shadow Canadian Edition and I gotta say I'm a little disappointed. I guess I didn't research this well enough but my understanding was that the gun was stainless steel, not just painted silver and called "stainless". Anyways, finish aside, it comes with several slide and trigger springs but I'm pretty sure the stiffest ones are installed because it's a helluva lot harder to pull the slide or the trigger than my other stock CZ Shadow. None of this would be bothersome except I paid $1295 plus tax and didn't get what I was expecting. I have Black Badge training and IPSC match this weekend so we'll see how it actually shoots. On the plus side, the mag release button works beautifully.
    Sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your CZ. However, it does clearly state in the original post that the gun has a sylver policoat and nowhere does it say that it's actual stainless steel. Sorry for the missunderstanding.

As for the spring, it is most likely that the gun will have the factory springs (16lbs hammer and recoil spring) installed from the factory since most people usually recommend to use the gun with stronger springs for the break-in period to increase reliability. Once you have a few rounds through the gun, just drop the other springs in it and it will much better.

Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,
    JP---CRAFM

T 514.635.4867
    F 514.635.4868

info@crafm.com

about 1200$

Not too be off topic here, but do you guys have the half checker cocobola grips>?? i really want a pair
    "strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general"

Quote Originally Posted by Mandown! View Post
    Not too be off topic here, but do you guys have the half checker cocobola grips>?? i really want a pair
    Unfortunately, we do not have these grips in stock but we most likely are able to order them for you. Please send us an email to info@crafm.com and we will get back to you with pricing and availability.

Best regards,
    JP---CRAFM

T 514.635.4867
    F 514.635.4868

info@crafm.com

Does anybody know if the flat thumb safety on the Canadian edition can be bought separately to use on a regular shadow?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCollarGuitar View Post
    Does anybody know if the flat thumb safety on the Canadian edition can be bought separately to use on a regular shadow?
    Yes, they can be purchased separately. We have them in stock at 99.99$. Please be advised that they do require fitting.

Best regards,
    JP---CRAFM

T 514.635.4867
    F 514.635.4868

info@crafm.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123