Thread: Killer Boxing Week Deals

Expired Business Member

Exclamation Killer Boxing Week Deals

Gentlemen from the Drop Zone Newsletter:

Boxing Week Blow Out!

Welcome to Drop Zone's annual Boxing Week Blow Out! The one and only time of year that we have the opportunity to discount Drop Zone and Garrison Grade products.

This year I urge you to look at the arid/desert color palate as great deals can be had here. And don't whine because it isn't a woodland palate..... that crap doesn't wash with me! Hard core gear users will save money buy purchasing the lighter colored pouches and dusting them with green spray paint to get just the right right shade!

arrive early. Last year there was a line up in the pDrop Zone President, Brian Kroon, assures me that there are some bargains to be had in the darker color pallets as well.

You, dear customer, just have to read through the following list to find your tactical treasures!

By the way...NO RAIN CHECKS. ALL GOODS SOLD ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS!

Mail order customers can email or phone their orders in. Local shoppers shouldarking lot!!!

Merry Christmas & happy hunting...

as Always

Thor Marsden

Feature Items:

Garrison Grade Com-Lite Tactical Load Bearing Vest. Originally developed as a MOLLE vest to be worn concealed under a jacket for LEO use. It is now one of our biggest sellers. 1000 d nylon construction with full MOLLE. Buckle front closure. Hook and Loop shoulder adjustments. Tabular buckle girth adjustment, and belt loop d-rings.
    Colors: Olive, Coyote and Black. Reg $169.99 Now $89.99

Drop Zone Better BDU Pants. Renown throughout North America for being the best constructed and most durable BDU pattern pant on the market today. Need we say more? Small to XX-Large. Regular and long legs. Colors Tan, Khaki, Olive, Navy, Black, Grey Reg $149.99 Now $79.99

Garrison Grade "Patrolman" Duty Glove. Black Goatskin outer with a Kevlar lining for cut and slash resistance. The standard for law enforcement and security use. Small through Extra Large. Tip: these fit a little snug so go up one size, ie if you normally wear a medium order a large. Reg $59.99 Now $24.99

Drop Zone 3G Ops Pant Classic Olive Green. The features on this piece must be seen to be believed vist click here for details and look for the Ops Pant pdf! These will be the standard by which all other combat pants will be judged! Already in use by Elite Canadian Units! Reg $199.99 Now$119.99

Garrison Grade Shemaghs Coyote Brown with Black highlights. The classic mid east headwrap, scarf, dustmask. Reg $16.99 Now $7.99

Drop Zone Modular Chest Rigs. Built in the classic British style, these chest rigs feature full MOLLE/PALS and unbreakable metal hardware. They can be adjusted for low (belly) carry or high (chest carry). In the line since 1996! Colors: Black, Coyote, Olive, Dayglow Orange. Reg $149.99 Now $89.99

Drop Zone Bladder Baggers. We developed this concept 1998 for the ALICE system. We now build it for MOLLE. A classic Drop Zone design. Colors: Olive, Coyote, MarPat Woodland, MultiCam, CadPat Tw. Reg 89.99 Now $53.99

The List:

40 MM Short Grenade Pouch for AP, HE and Gas Rounds,
    perfect for folding knifes. Tan, Cadpat Arid Reg $24.99 Now $6.99!!!

Longfellow Pouch. Designed for HKMP5 mags, holds 21" telescopic batons. Tan, CadPat Arid. Reg $24.99 Now $6.99!!!

INBE Pouch, Slightly larger than a compass pouch yet big enough for handcuffs!Tan, CadPat Ar Reg $24.99 Now $6.99!!!

Compass Pouch. The classic compass pouch. Tan, ACU Universal, CadPat Arid. Reg $19.99 Now$5.99!!!

Sniper Ammo Pouch. Holds a sleeve of 20 rnds of standard cartridges (as opposed to magnum cartridges) CadPat Arid Reg $26.99 Now 7.99!!!

Stun/Smoke Grenade Pouch. Built for the common canister smoke grenade buts holds a Garmin Rhino nicely. Tan, CadPat Ar, Woodland Reg 32.99 Now $17.99

Pistol Mag/Folding Knife Pouch. Holds double stack 9mm mags or a typical folding tactical knife. Our biggest selling pouch! Tan, ACU Universal Reg $19.99 Now $5.99!!

Multi Tool/Oc Spray Pouch. Ideal for large Multi Tools or 50 gm OC canisters. MarPat Desert, CadPat Arid, ACU Universal, Reg $24.99 Now $6.99!!

V74 Zip Utility Pouch. 7" tall 4"wide closes with a zip! CadPat Arid Reg $44.99 Now $12.99!!

47 Zip Utility Pouch 4" tall 7" wide closes with a zip! CadPat Arid Reg $44.99 Now $12.99!!

Sig 550 Mag Pouch
    . Box style pouch with cap. Holds two Sig 550 series mags clipped together. Tan, MarPat Desert, CadPat Arid, Reg $39.99 to 44.99 Now $12.99!!!

Selex Personal Role Radio Pouch (PRR) CadPat Arid Reg $34.99 Now $9.99!!

M67 Frag Grenade Pouch
    Tan, Reg 29.99 Now $9.99!!!

Fireball Flashlight Pouch.
    Another one of our popular units! Tan, CadPat Arid Reg $19.99 to $24.99 Now $7.99!!

Rattle Resistor Mag Pouch.
    In use by SWAT Teams all over North America. Holds two 3 rnd AR mags with out rattles! Woodland, ACU Universal Reg $46.99 Now $19.99!!!

Bertha Butt Pack.
    Tan, Cadpat Arid, MarPat Desert, Reg $64.99 to $79.99 Now $24.99!!

All other Drop Zone Pouches not previously mentioned,
    Olive, CadPat Tw, Marpat Woodland, MultiCam. 30% off regular retail!!!

All other Drop Zone Pouches not previously mentioned
    , Woodland, ACU Universal, Tan Marpat Desert, 50% off regular retail!!!

Molle Modular Holster with shouder harness option
    . This rig includes one Auto pistol holster, fully MOLLE compatible that can be mounted to any MOLLE Platform in lh or rh draw. It can be belt mounted and used as a shoulder holster when combined with optional shoulder harness (included with this offer) Tan, Reg $124.99 Now $49.99

Contact Us:

At our Showroom
    8003 Argyll Road,
    Edmonton, Alberta
    T6C 4A9 Canada

Phone 780 461 5700

Fax 780 461 5771

Toll Free Phone in North America 1-877-461-5700

CGN Regular
    May I ask, what day/time does this sale begin? Your website says you are closed all statutory holidays...Boxing Day is a statutory holiday, at least for government workees...are you open regular hours (1000-1800 MST) on 26 December, i.e., today? Thanks in advance for clarifying.

Expired Business Member
    Rogue Male,

I screwed up and forgot to give Thor Marsden our hours. We are running our regular hours and will be open at 10:00 Monday morning.

Thanks
    Brian

CGN Regular
    Thanks for following up.

Probably a silly question, but I assume the sale is over? I just noticed this thread and always wanted a pair of your BDUs!
    Member of the CPC, CSSA, CCFR, OFAH and NRA
    "The disarming of citizens has been a tragic and bloody failure. Violent crime has increased everywhere it's been tried as it serves only to embolden the still-armed criminal. NOT IN MY CANADA!"

Expired Business Member
    Yes the sale is over, but what the hell, for a fellow CGN'r, we'll do it this time.

Kind Regards
    Brian