Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Norinco M-77B

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by handofzeus View Post
    Ah, yer killin' me! You actually got your hands on one! I don't know about the parts, sorry. As long as it isn't a barrel or slide that needs replacing, I figure any machine shop can fab needed parts. Please post your range report! Meanwhile.....'hello, China?....send more guns!'
    Hey handofzeus! I changed my avatar for you....... Ah yes, I'm a jack ass! Seriously though, thought you may like to see what they look like in two tone. I realize I said polished slide in my last post, instead of frame. Sorry.
    Last edited by wildernessguy; 01-05-2012 at 03:19 PM.

where did u find it?
    anyone know where they are availlible?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by killer1963daddy View Post
    where did u find it?
    anyone know where they are availlible?
    I wish I knew, I am already looking for another one. Got lucky on the EE and snatched it up when I saw it. I paid 300 bucks shipping in, came with a trigger job, frame polish, and 2 match and one factory mag! Frame and slide are built from high strength forged steel, I'll bet you could run it over with a Sherman tank and the bugger will still fire fine. I think I got one heck of a deal.....

Funny thing was, when I spotted the ad, a few ads up was a WTB for an M77B. Guess I caught someone sleeping!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    Just saw the avatar Wildernessguy.....you are truly mean! LOL, nice, very nice! WITH a bunch of mags....I wanted one before, now I MUST get one. Like that finish too! ENJOY!!
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123