Has an adjustable trigger, rotary clip

You can look on Rugers website now to see details

Going to put ruger in the mix for entry level rifles

Travis

SigWig said:
    the suggested retail looks great
  3. murat said:
  4. Until the Angels Fall said:
    You planning on stocking these whenever they make it into Canada?

the spank said:
    Nice! Hopefully they will include the 22-250 in the future line-up.
    Originally Posted by ADK

“These threads are great, it's like Whack-A-Mole; hit one idiot over the head and others just keep popping up.”

Legs in the Air said:
    Looks like a Savage "accu-trigger" on that Ruger. What's up with that?

Robert22 said:
    Looks like the Axis has spawned entry level center fires. I like it, just hope they have a model that comes with a wood stock.
    "Life is Good" -Hickok45

2ndShotCanada said:
    Looks a lot like the Savage Edge/Axis. Hope it performs a little better. I wasn't entirely pleased with my Edge.

Highwind said:
    Checked out the video link provided above, and that gun shoots real nice. The profile of the bolt and 70 degree "throw" resembles a Tikka, and the trigger (as mentioned) resembles the Savage accu-trigger, and the safety is like a Browning A Bolt. Stock looks alright. It was interesting to see the shooter in the video clip shooting left hand. Hopefully they will produce a left hand bolt. I like the recoil pad too. Personally, I prefer a hinged floor plate, but a clip is better then an internal box magazine. So and extra clip would be necessary, cause I've misplaced a few over the years. While the price, and accuracy is acceptable, the only thing that would make this more to my liking would be a McMillian stock like this: http://www.mcmfamily.com/mcmillan-st...ubnav=branch2f The Ruger Mark II Hunter has a Monte Carlo cheekpiece and a palm swell. It also has a small amount of cast off and cant, which makes for easier target acquisition. The forend of this stock is very narrow and will take up to a #4 Douglas barrel contour with a short barrel cylinder. The stock is available in right and left hand. For MK II actions only. If Ruger made a deal with the above mentioned stock company, and, produced it in left hand; And, even if they charged a few more nickles and dimes for it. I'd be in like flint...!
    Last edited by Highwind; 01-03-2012 at 07:31 PM. Reason: more details

killa_454 said:
    That clip looks like it works like the battery door on tv remotes and other electronics and those break so easily.