Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Mini-master

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tkv000 View Post
    Also, FWIW, I can't comment on the runs that Kodiak imported after the initial 50, but the initial 50 were all sold before they landed, so the ones he had listed in the EE afterwards that had several "bumps" up, must have been from the later runs, as there was huge demand for the initial 50
    Yes sir, I do remember it was the second run advertised by Kodiak that I saw on the EE. I'll bet if the price point was the same for a new run of 50, they would sell out in a month, maybe less.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer krausb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mlehtovaara View Post
    Not a whole lot of demand for em!

It was probably the single longest add I ever had on the EE and I was selling mine for dirt cheap in practically new condition.

I think I ended up sellin it for under $300 shipped!

It is a cool gun, but really just a novelty. A pain in the ass to load, and unload, and would spit lead/powder out at ya when shooting. My hands never got so dirty as when shooting that gun.
    I tend to agree. I had one of the original 50, took it to the range a few times to let friends shoot it and whatnot. But once the novelty factor wore off, it just sat in the safe, so I sold it.

That said, they are neat little guns.

IMO they are very well built little guns. Yes taking the cylinder out and pushing the spent cases out isn't as fast as a break open, but still damn fun little gun.

I was thinking about getting a run of these (with a 105mm+ barrel of course), but since Kodiak isn't around anymore, not sure whom I'd contact to do the import again:

CGN Regular
    IMO they are very well built little guns. Yes taking the cylinder out and pushing the spent cases out isn't as fast as a break open, but still damn fun little gun.

I was thinking about getting a run of these (with a 105mm+ barrel of course), but since Kodiak isn't around anymore, not sure whom I'd contact to do the import again:

Giggity!! These are pretty slick. The ported version is only a few bucks more, in a ported .22 mag, that would be a real BLAST to shoot! Hope you find success with the endevour, I would take one.

Now that is exactly what I want. I should say make that X2. Some Dealer must want to import these babies. I think the wife would even want one.

That model was a limited run an is now listed "discontinued"

CGN Regular
    Bummer! However, I suppose it never hurts to ask if somebody were to do an import of a Canadian run. Who knows, if they have to do a one off run for our barrels, maybe for which ever model, they may be willing to port them as well for a nominal fee. Just a thought. Then we would not only have a cool toy, but I more high tech one as well. Shoot, at these prices who cares about a little extra.

CGN Regular
    You should be able to answer this one....... After Kodiak closed shop, wasn't NAA actively searching for a Canadian distributor? If so, why the heck hasn't some wise dealer decided to corner the market on their products in Canada?

Not sure. After the first 50, I had what I was told I couldn't, so I was happy and stepped away

I've sent an email to NAA to see if a 50pc run of the break action is possible.

Cool looking little thing depending on cost I would take one