Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Yugo mausers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Buster95's Avatar
    We need more guns like this John :-)
    Last edited by Buster95; 01-07-2012 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    MAUSERS;
    We have another container coming in sometime in the next 4-6 weeks from that part of the world....

Becase we use Mausers to fill containers which we are importing other goods in we seldom have large numbers....

The next container does have a few hundred M-59, M-59/66, various Mausers ....

John
    Hopefully that container will not end in the dealers shops all from the first day like yugo mausers with crest.

I managed to get one ordered. John did say it was a small number of units. One thing I have learned about Marstar is that a person has to act quickly or you are outta luck.

Expired Business
    CORNELUNC;
    "Hopefully that container will not end in the dealers shops all from the first day like yugo mausers with crest."

I'm not certain understand what you mean here ??

John

CORNELUNC;
    "Hopefully that container will not end in the dealers shops all from the first day like yugo mausers with crest."

I'm not certain understand what you mean here ??

John
    I lot of people hope to buy a yugo from you and just to hear in some hours later that a dealer took all.
    Let us the chance to buy at least 1-2 days before seling all to a dealer,we was like kids waiting to buy a kandy and just to hear that a big guy pay for all and noting left,try to understand the frustration of the kids.

Expired Business
    CORNELUNC;
    "I lot of people hope to buy a yugo from you and just to hear in some hours later that a dealer took all."
    Would you please name this dealer who took all ??

" just to hear that a big guy pay for all and noting left,try to understand the frustration of the kids. "
    I would like to know who the hell told you this ?? We even refused dealer sales because of the limited number available.... so please enlighten us, who is this rich dealer who took all ??

John

CORNELUNC;
    "I lot of people hope to buy a yugo from you and just to hear in some hours later that a dealer took all."
    Would you please name this dealer who took all ??

" just to hear that a big guy pay for all and noting left,try to understand the frustration of the kids. "
    I would like to know who the hell told you this ?? We even refused dealer sales because of the limited number available.... so please enlighten us, who is this rich dealer who took all ??

John

I was told by them today that they only had 30 and a dealer scooped them all

Not impressed at all. Marstar should have spread that out rather than selling 30 guns to some dealer. I know thats the way it goes but they would have done themselves a lot of PR going the othe

THIS IS POSTED ON MILSURP AS A COMENT ABOUT YUGO STAFF THAT YOU SOLD ON THE DISCUTION TRHREAD ABOUT YUGO WITH CREST

I was able to purchase one. I called in around 10:30 pacific time. (AM)

I'm with John on this one. Where the hell did some of you hear that 30 or so were sold to a dealer??? Any proof or evidence from anyone or anywhere?

Some of you need to go back to grammar school. After re-reading the last page of this thread, some of you guys make no sense at all, let alone know how to spell. Please check what you wrote before posting.

Because we believe rumours?

I got one. Put my order in a few minutes after Marstar posted it to their Facebook page. Had the confirmation by 6PM ish the same day.

You snooze you lose, and unfortunately in this case, until the next shipment comes in, there are lot of losers. One of those losers is spreading lies, don't believe them.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    "Some oppose registration of guns or licensing of gun owners because if captured, the associated records would provide military invaders with the locations and identities of gun owners, simplifying elimination of law-abiding (i.e. patriotic) resistance fighters. Location and capture of such records is a standard doctrine taught to military intelligence officers; and was widely practiced by German and Soviet troops during World War II."

Quote Originally Posted by Bistchen View Post
    I was able to purchase one. I called in around 10:30 pacific time. (AM)

I'm with John on this one. Where the hell did some of you hear that 30 or so were sold to a dealer??? Any proof or evidence from anyone or anywhere?

Some of you need to go back to grammar school. After re-reading the last page of this thread, some of you guys make no sense at all, let alone know how to spell. Please check what you wrote before posting.
    Sorry for the grammar, I finish all schools in a foreign country in a foreign language.I work hard to learn to expres myself in a clear English.