Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Online Stores?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer vagrantviking's Avatar
    Recently bought a 1911 from Wolverine. Very happy with that transaction.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Shooterschoice.ca

Dale is excellent

how safe is the EE section, I found a few guns a would like on there. one shotgun i was looking at is 7 houdred dollars cheaper then buying new and it was a low round count. but the seller has no trader rating and no posts on the site other then the EE section. sorry to hijack your post op but it seemed like a good place to ask.

Try ############.ca especially if you want something from the US that is legal but not available in Canada. They brought in a M&P 22 LR for me as well as a PPQ M2 in 9 mm and a PPQ 22 LR for my friend. Great people to deal with. Mostly deal in new firearms though. They can even provide items that are not on their website upon request.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ns_redneck View Post
    how safe is the EE section, I found a few guns a would like on there. one shotgun i was looking at is 7 houdred dollars cheaper then buying new and it was a low round count. but the seller has no trader rating and no posts on the site other then the EE section. sorry to hijack your post op but it seemed like a good place to ask.
    buyer beware. That being said I bought a gun from a zero post/feedback seller once and it was fine. Get a conversation going, ask questions, ask for photos with your user name on a bit of paper by the gun - stuff like that will let your gut decide whether or not to take the plunge.

The nice thing is that it can also lead to friendships, since you've both got something in common.

Some folks just aren't interested in forum life and just want to use the exchange as a sort of virtual gun show.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    buyer beware. That being said I bought a gun from a zero post/feedback seller once and it was fine. Get a conversation going, ask questions, ask for photos with your user name on a bit of paper by the gun - stuff like that will let your gut decide whether or not to take the plunge.

The nice thing is that it can also lead to friendships, since you've both got something in common.

Some folks just aren't interested in forum life and just want to use the exchange as a sort of virtual gun show.
    thanks that's good advice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12