Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Online Stores?

Best Online Stores?

I am looking to find out about the best online firearms retailers online. Perhaps even the best places to buy used guns online from private sellers.

I know about Marstar. I know they sell the 1911, doesn't look like they have glocks.

I may be looking to purchase a Glock or Norinco 1911 once I get my rpal. I am wondering what online stores offer them. There are not a lot of stores here in Halifax N.S selling guns.

I'm sure this has been asked a lot. I did some searching and came up with little.

did you check the sponsor?? i am sure you will find what you're looking for !
    Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ_Brno's Avatar
    They don't generally like you mentioning non-sponsor retailers here because this is actually a private site but there are a few major online retailers in Canada you can buy new guns off of. As mentioned in the above post several of the sponsors and dealers here sell guns, and some sell used guns too. The EE forums here can be a good place to buy used guns from also.
    Brno Arms had and still has reputation for extremely talented designers, engineers, their DESIGN - WAY AHEAD OF OTHERS, WAY AHEAD OF TIME, UNCOMPROMIZING QUALITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OLD WORLD CRAFTSMANSHIP and long LASTING BEAUTY ~Brnomann

Thanks. I was wondering if mentioning non-sponsors was a no-no. Thanks for the head's up.

CGN Regular
    +1 for EE. been spending a lot of time on EE and there are some great deals. just need a little cash

Check the sponsoring retailers on top of this page, and find which one has what you are looking for- in stock.

Compare prices, and deal with confidence.

At this time, they are all fine to deal with, we had couple of bad apples in the past, but they got kicked off the site.

Prairie Gun Traders, bought a SR9 from him yesterday, good price, good dealer, IMO. Very fair pricing.
    Buying thru him I saved $200 on the same gun my local dealer DIDNT have, but would of sold me for $210 more (Alberta tax, I guess)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.RazorBurn View Post
    Thanks. I was wondering if mentioning non-sponsors was a no-no. Thanks for the head's up.
    The way I read this forums rules is there is no problem mentioning non-sponsors. There is no hot linking or contact information allowed, thats about it. There are alot of online companies out there as well as store fronts that have great deals that do not sponsor CGN.

I have personally dealt with Bulls Eye London recently and would have no hesitation in recommending them. They had a fantastic price on my new S&W 686 International, I purchased online quick and easy with a lot of payment options. I called them with some questions they were very knowledgeable and courteous and had my order ready for pick up in less than 3 days. When I picked my 686 in store I dealt with Mitch he took care of everything and then showed me a ton of different 9mm's took the time to answer any questions and was never rushing me into a sale. They have a great selection of Glocks, Norincos, CZs, Sigs and a ton of others plus in stock firearms have free shipping. Hope that helps

Last edited by 4n2t0; 12-22-2018 at 09:31 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast