Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Norinco m4

CGN frequent flyer Pistolwhiptricks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavs42 View Post
    You might have issues bringing a Chinese made firearm into the states. they wont allow importation, and AFIK, you cant even bring them over the border for competition.
    Yup. You'd better choose another ar 15. Better yet, I would just wait until you move as you will be able to buy a better quality ar 15 for around the price of Norinco in the states.

No norinco at all in us? So I am screwed with my m305 then ? The think is I talk to two person for the tabaco and firearms section and got two different answers. One said have fill form x and the other form y. So I have to call this week and will ask about the norinco. What about an m1 garand from Breda?

CGN frequent flyer Pistolwhiptricks's Avatar
    If it isn't made by Norinco, then you don't have to worry. Whoever you spoke to from the tabacco and firearms section might not know about the importation law of Norinco products. It's been banned since 1993. Just do google search and you will see for yourself.

I just found out this morning my breda can not be imported all military surplus is not allowed

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DJdeadlyDALEK's Avatar
    Might have to sell some things before your big move, but the money you bring in will certainly get you some nice firearms for cheap when you move down South!

Check my latest started threads for current firearms up for sale!

BANNED
    No point buying guns here if you are moving to the States.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jwirecom109's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WaffenMitUns View Post
    No point buying guns here if you are moving to the States.
    Yep most are cheaper down there, and funner ones depending on the state laws
    The Only good Zombie is a dead zombie. Unless that zombie is in a room full of liberal pigs, enjoy your gun control. - Jwirecom109 (ME!)
    A government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.” - Ayn Rand

I just hope they don't b#tch at my Dlask 22 because it has a Canadian receiver.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer deagle2008's Avatar
    dude sell everything you have here and buy w.e you want in the states way cheaper

I will never sell my dlask. Does anyone knows , if you acquire guns in US can you bring them back ? and what's the is the restriction ? I tried contacting the chief firearms office many time and no luck yet.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast