Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Norinco m4

You can bring back most firearms as far as Canadian law goes except for prohibited firearms - 25, 32 cal and barrel less that 105 mm. plus full auto.
    also no suppressors, etc -
    check your CFSC manual

How about starting a new thread on importing and exporting firearms. and keep this about marstar and m4's

That way you can post pics of all your toys so we can ponder what to buy for cheep because you must sell lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    Guys he may be gone already, his last post was in Jan.
    UCP member
    CPC member

John,

Are you still expecting the Norinco's to come in June/Julyish?

If it's not prohibited in Canada, it's easy to bring back stuff from the states. Just make sure you have a valid PAL for the class of firearm. A long term ATT for restricted will make life easier and register the restricted with enough time to get the cert in hand before the border crossing. If I were you, I'd stay down there!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Polar Man's Avatar
    NS (if you use the EE, add your province here at the very least!)
    Sell the m305 as well and grab a Garand in the states. (or another "real" m14)
    I'd get a Garand though.
    The only free society is an armed society.

Nope not gone the wife need the visa for a specific date to start the job as fast as possible but they can only get a h1b visa for October it takes 6 months to get it and it's like a lottery. It pretty stupid system, you could be useless to the country and still get in but a doctor couldn't get in because he or in this case she don't win a ticket in! Must be the same guys that found out how to fill an airplane down there that figure it out! Anyone notice how they fill up their airplanes down south? They go by zones , you get a number for the zone your in, you could be near the window but still have to move 2 persons to get there because they boarded with the first zone and you are in the last one boarding. Here the start with first class, after it's the rear going forward, easy and fast. Worst is they said that it was the result of a big study! Lol

Expired Business
    LONGSHOT84;

Still on schedule....

John

Coming in July? Well since I not going anywhere, any more i'll may get one too. Do we have to put a pre order like we did for the m14?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123