Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tactical Courses for 2012

If ya go on the website, click on where it says precision rifle ... There is an outline of the course.... As for the tac rifle 1, I emailed Scott, he told me once he has his training schedule for the states, there will be a date for tac rifle 1

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaqueJacqueShallaque View Post
    what basic level is required for "advanced pistol"? Do you have to have Black Badge or IDPA certification?
    You do not need Black Badge or an IDPA Certificate to take this course. This is the first Advanced Pistol course with more to follow. It starts off with the basics and moves to more advances techniques of shooting.

http://www.tdsacanada.com/advanced-pistol-1

For more information please contact Scott.
    Phone: (905) 341-TDSA (8372)
    Email: tdsacanada@cogeco.ca

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sly mantis View Post
    I saw that there is not shotgun 1 or tactical carbine 1 scheduled for this year. How many people would be needed to have them put a course on? Id be down for both these courses.
    I took the AP1 course and it was very good.
    Take a look at these courses. Looks like it was just a name change.

http://www.tdsacanada.com/dynamic-shotgun-1

http://www.tdsacanada.com/tactical-rifle-1

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeman View Post
    not seeing any info on precision rifle apart from the dates. Anything more anywhere else?
    Here is the link with the info.

http://www.tdsacanada.com/precision-rifle-1

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PPaoloM View Post
    Who is the instructor and what are his qualifications?
    Quote Originally Posted by gravyboat View Post
    I can't find anything on his website about qualifications, just some glowing testimonials.
    Please contact Scott by email or phone, he would be happy to give you all the information that you are looking for.

Phone: (905) 341-TDSA (8372)
    Email: tdsacanada@cogeco.ca

Ok. Done. I'm curious to see what TDSA has to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post

What more qualification do you need then glowing testimonials. He is not training people for the Military, or to be assassins. If the customer that is paying is happy, that is all that is required.
    This is from the TDSA website: While we train numerous competitive shooters we also train law enforcement, military and civilians ...
    I sleep soundly at night on MyPillow™ knowing that the Lord sent his prophet, Donald J. Trump to be my President. Birds aren't real. Liebrel Reptilians control the WEF. They're putting 5Gs in the jab. Alex tried to warn us.

I am an ongoing TDSA Canada student and have been trained and certified in their Advanced Pistol 1 (AP1), AP2, holster, and Tactical Rifle 1 courses. While I have been involved with firearms for over 20 years as a recreational shooter and hunter, the TDSA courses that I took advanced my shooting skill to a level that I could not have done on my own.

As a result of my TDSA training, and their proven TDSA method of instruction, my shooting competence and confidence has improved immeasurably to the point where I now consider myself an ‘expert’ shooter and have become a ‘crack shot’. Of course like any perishable skill, I continue to hone and refine my shooting skills, seek new knowledge and experiences, and practice, practice, practice regularly on the gun range.

The reason I specifically choose to train with Scott and his highly qualified crew of TDSA firearms instructors, was because of their diverse and unique experience that they all had to offer – especially their martial arts backgrounds. As a martial artist myself, I appreciated and understand that self defense using a weapon of any sort transcends the weapon itself and involves a proper combat mindset. The TDSA instructors have the ‘eye of the tiger’ mindset that truly sets them apart from other more recreationally focused courses.

If you are looking to advance your shooting skills in a meaningful way, I strongly recommend the TDSA Canada courses. No matter who you are, you will learn new shooting techniques that will improve your shooting performance; uncover firearm and equipment limitations so you can adjust accordingly; get a great workout with your firearm so you really get comfortable with it; and forge a new relationship a unique band of well respected warriors that have a proven track record in the industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Voxpopuli Z View Post
    The reason I specifically choose to train with Scott and his highly qualified crew of TDSA firearms instructors, was because of their diverse and unique experience that they all had to offer – especially their martial arts backgrounds. As a martial artist myself, I appreciated and understand that self defense using a weapon of any sort transcends the weapon itself and involves a proper combat mindset. The TDSA instructors have the ‘eye of the tiger’ mindset that truly sets them apart from other more recreationally focused courses.

If you are looking to advance your shooting skills in a meaningful way, I strongly recommend the TDSA Canada courses. No matter who you are, you will learn new shooting techniques that will improve your shooting performance; uncover firearm and equipment limitations so you can adjust accordingly; get a great workout with your firearm so you really get comfortable with it; and forge a new relationship a unique band of well respected warriors that have a proven track record in the industry.

Ok I've gotta ask, how can you teach combat mindset if you've never been in combat? And yes I have been asked Scott about his background.
    I sleep soundly at night on MyPillow™ knowing that the Lord sent his prophet, Donald J. Trump to be my President. Birds aren't real. Liebrel Reptilians control the WEF. They're putting 5Gs in the jab. Alex tried to warn us.

I've done AP1 and Sharpshooter 1 with Scott and crew @ TDSA.

Both improved my shooting a heck of a lot.

I'm not in the military or LEO, so I didn't expect that out of these courses. I just wanted to be a better shooter.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast