Thread: Press Release

Expired Business Member

Arrow Press Release

Press Release
    January 03, 2012
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Canada

During December of 2011 Canadian defense business, SC Defense Group Ltd. acquired all the assets of Spike Camp Wilderness Safety Supply Ltd. These assets included, all inventory & equipment, trademarks, copyrights, web sites, and other intellectual property.

Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.

Spike Camp Wilderness Safety Supply Ltd. was the producer of the Drop Zone, Garrison Grade and Zulu Nine lines of police, military, and ems/fire/rescue clothing and equipment.

All employees of Spike Camp Wilderness Safety Supply have been offered positions with SC Defense Group Ltd.

All warranties/guarantees previously offered under Spike Camp Wilderness Safety Supply Ltd. will be backed by SC Defense Group Ltd.

Outstanding retail and mail order transactions for products with Spike Camp Wilderness Supply Ltd., will continue to be honored by Checkpoint Charlie Survival Supply Ltd.

Outstanding wholesale and government transactions for products with Spike Camp Wilderness Supply Ltd., will continue to be honored by Trade Craft Distribution.

Contact information:

Checkpoint Charlie Survival Supply Ltd.
    4915-69 Ave Nw
    Edmonton, Alberta
    T6B 3S4
    Canada
    Phone: 1-780-469-1333
    Toll Free: in North America 1-855-464-1333
    Online Shopping Cart: www.CheckpointCharlieSurvivalSupply.com

Wholesale customers, institutional and government purchasers should call:

Trade Craft Distribution
    Phone: 1-780-469-2668
    Toll Free: in North America 1-855-769-3168

###

I have been trying to go by drop zone and pick up a pack they have there but there doors are not open and the phone just rings and rings. Is there more to this than we know know? I am trying to get in contact with someone who works for the store but cannot. I will be very disappointed if they are not open anymore. There product is so much superior to the other tactical, field, gear on the market and lasts!

Any help for information would be appreciated

DJ

Expired Business Member
    Mr Ruger 10/22

You can find Drop Zone products just down the road from the old Drop Zone factory outlet at Check Point Charlie Survival Supply
    4915-68 Ave.

780 469 1333

Regards
    Brian

Hey Brian, thank you for replying. I am going to be coming to see you to pick up the same assault pack that D. Bought off you.

Take care
    Dean