Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Federal 12ga 00 Buck ammo cans!

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Buck View Post
    I paid $129 at Target Sports.

It costs more at Target because they have to ship it from Calgary.

Also some good deals on handguns there today.

Nothing weird going on there. Just lots of shooting and lots of people buying guns and ammo.
    The reason for the different pricing is simple:

TSE got an order that was placed almost a year and half earlier than Target that had a better price point.

Our next batch probably won't be at the same price. Which is one reason why we are not making a "list".

For the 200 or so lucky guys that got the $99 deal, they should be happy.

Nothing sinister here!

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

BANNED
    South East of the Center of the Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer686 View Post
    On the shelf right next to your box of personality
    haha well said long as he made himself feel better i guess

Quote Originally Posted by trapandhunt View Post
    haha well said long as he made himself feel better i guess
    Try reading the thread next time before posting and making yourself look like a fool, that was the point of my post, not to make myself feel good. You're wasting everyone's time with your useless posts. You want to say something else smartass, PM me. Ditto to your buddy, who's clearly trolling for a higher post count.

To keep this on topic, I bought a couple cans, shoots great and seems to be a decent load. It's actually a much cleaner burning shell then the CT winchester stuff. It would be cool to see this as a regular stock item as these two cases won't last me that long.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Does that mean my order (order 417) didn't make it on time boo I was like post #24 I thought I'd got it for sure...

Damn, put me down for a can on the next batch.

That deals perfect for the "just in case 2012 really happens" stock pile.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by P-J View Post
    Try reading the thread next time before posting and making yourself look like a fool, that was the point of my post, not to make myself feel good. You're wasting everyone's time with your useless posts. You want to say something else smartass, PM me. Ditto to your buddy, who's clearly trolling for a higher post count....
    Listen up newbie.. the guy, like many other CGN'ers on many other threads, simply asked if there was any left. There is always a chance that some people on the order list bailed / item initially reserved for a customer now available for sale etc. It is nothing new for a dealer to post an item as sold out only to come back later and post that a couple buyers backed out or they unexpectedly recieved more / found more in inventory. No harm, no foul for asking.

Comments & attitudes such as yours do nothing to help the CGN community. It is in fact post like yours that waste other peoples' time. I could have done the same to your request for heavy 9mm & 10mm load recipes in the reloading forum by suggesting you go buy a reloading manual and read it for recipes and stop wasting our time and thereby, according to you, adding one more to my post count

Learn a little manners and be a little bit more tolerant. It is a public forum, afterall.

Justin, sorry to rant in your thread. My sincere apologies for not just letting it go.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Quote Originally Posted by P-J View Post
    Try reading the thread next time before posting and making yourself look like a fool, that was the point of my post, not to make myself feel good. You're wasting everyone's time with your useless posts. You want to say something else smartass, PM me. Ditto to your buddy, who's clearly trolling for a higher post count.

To keep this on topic, I bought a couple cans, shoots great and seems to be a decent load. It's actually a much cleaner burning shell then the CT winchester stuff. It would be cool to see this as a regular stock item as these two cases won't last me that long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer686 View Post
    Listen up newbie.. the guy, like many other CGN'ers on many other threads, simply asked if there was any left. There is always a chance that some people on the order list bailed / item initially reserved for a customer now available for sale etc. It is nothing new for a dealer to post an item as sold out only to come back later and post that a couple buyers backed out or they unexpectedly recieved more / found more in inventory. No harm, no foul for asking.

Comments & attitudes such as yours do nothing to help the CGN community. It is in fact post like yours that waste other peoples' time. I could have done the same to your request for heavy 9mm & 10mm load recipes in the reloading forum by suggesting you go buy a reloading manual and read it for recipes and stop wasting our time and thereby, according to you, adding one more to my post count

Learn a little manners and be a little bit more tolerant. It is a public forum, afterall.

Justin, sorry to rant in your thread. My sincere apologies for not just letting it go.
    ^^^^ I Think he speaks for most of us. Oh by the way, even though you might be a tough guy in you'r own mind, I don't think that threatning people on a gun forum is aceptable.

oh no another internet tough guy just what this place needs. Maybe if u spent more time reading the posts instead of finding something you don't think is useful you would realise that allot of these sale things can come active again after they are sold out as boomer686 said in his post. Also if u ask u may be provided with some useful information such as another sale time or another dealer caring same or close. Anyway maybe that will help u understand what's going on when u see someone ask and maybe someday if ur not to busy attacking other peoples posts with your ill mannered comments. You may ask yourself. sorry for the the trouble op but i am done and please let us know if there is any more to come in future.

Jeeze guys chill.

For those who missed out, or maybe those who need MOAR:

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=696554

250 shells for $150 shipped. It's not buck shot but it seems legit.
    “We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.” -Charles Bukowski
    Donation to CPC: $100.19. Scrapping the registry: Priceless.