Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Federal 12ga 00 Buck ammo cans!

:D

Those are the components from one round, minus primer. They are not flight control wads.

It seems to have a faster powder, with less of it, that must be why it burns so clean.

I completely missed out on this deal...hopefully there will be another chance.
    ... to ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow.... -- Jeff Snyder

“We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.”
    Thomas Jefferson

CGN Ultra frequent flyer forbes/hutton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by P-J View Post
    :D

Those are the components from one round, minus primer. They are not flight control wads.

It seems to have a faster powder, with less of it, that must be why it burns so clean.
    Now that is a useful post. I thank you on behalf of all those interested in the ammo.
    I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense.

CGN frequent flyer
    Good to see that the ammo is buffered. Picked up 2 cans because it was a great deal.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Missed a call from TSE. They had the wrong expiry date for my CC so it was rejected. If I hadn't checked my voicemail and called them back I would have lost the 2 cans I ordered and one of you vultures would have scooped them up.

Whew!
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    Yes...fast shipping. Attempted delivery of mine today but wasn't home Oh well, will get it tomorrow.
    μολὼν λαβέ

I got mine on Friday... love it. will look forward to another sale like this !

any left now?

Got mine too! Not sure what the better deal was, the fast and cheap shipping or the ammo.

I got the 'ol rolling eyes from my girlfrind as she lugged it in the house when it arrived :D
    “We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.” -Charles Bukowski
    Donation to CPC: $100.19. Scrapping the registry: Priceless.

I want some