Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A question about the 10 round 7.62x39 pistol magazines

A question about the 10 round 7.62x39 pistol magazines

Hi I was just wondering if there is any chance that the magazine coupler that was designed for LAR-15 pistol mags would work to couple the 7.62x39 pistol magazines. If you could figure this out it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks AG
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms" - Thomas Jefferson
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin
    Proud Member of the the CPC

CGN Regular
    Yes it will work just fine.

I never knew 10 rounds 762X39 pistol mag's existed?? Do these work with the cz858 AR mag adapter?

Sponsoring Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaGunslinger View Post
    Hi I was just wondering if there is any chance that the magazine coupler that was designed for LAR-15 pistol mags would work to couple the 7.62x39 pistol magazines. If you could figure this out it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks AG
    Yes, they will work fine. We have them in stock as well.

Sponsoring Dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by natesfitness View Post
    I never knew 10 rounds 762X39 pistol mag's existed?? Do these work with the cz858 AR mag adapter?
    Yes. The adapter allows the use of 10rd XCR-L micro pistol mags in 7.62x39. Mags, mag couplers and magwell adapters are all in stock, ready to go!

Do you anticipate running out of mags or adapters anytime soon. I would like to see if I can get the mod done locally to save some time and money and I am wondering if I can afford to wait a couple days.
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

CGN Regular
    They will not run out in the next few days but I would recommend sending the stripped rifle in as we have a guy set up to do the conversion.

I would be happy to send it to wolverine to do it but by the time I pay shipping both ways it's gonna be over $100 for the mod and I can probably get it done locally for less than that. I am just trying to get it done the most economical way possible so I can buy more ten rounders to have fun with.

CGN Regular
    I don't see the 7.62 10 round mags on the website.... Does that mean no stock?
    If you do what you've always done, you'll only get what you've already gotten.

Flagged for interest.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast