Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2012 - FMK 9C1 Gen II

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    Any range reports?
    Been great so far, had 2 failures with 400 rounds of wolf ammo.

I have a 9C1 as well as a Ruger SR9. Both function reliably, both have crappy triggers and to me both feel like cheap, disposable plastic toys. Pretty much like every polymer-framed pistol out there, Glocks included. That being said, I personally find the FMK a nicer gun to shoot than the Ruger. It fits the my hand well and for whatever reason I am more accurate with it despite the Ruger having nicer sights. IMHO is also finished nicer and has a more quality feel to it than the Ruger. I'm now selling the Ruger to a buddy and keeping the FMK as I have no desire to own both.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer werewolf's Avatar
    After a few hundred rounds, I'm finding the trigger is actually smoothing out a bit. It's no race gun, but I think I would carry it...if we could.

BANNED
    I put 600-700 rounds through mine without a malfunction. I found the trigger to be pretty good and it was accurate. One of the best value buys one the Canadian market IMO.

Would have bought one when I moved down here but I couldn't find one and they are a little big to carry.

FMK 9C1 GEN 11 SA 9 MM

$475.00
    FMK 9C1 GEN 11 SA 9 MM
    This 100% American made pistol is ergonomically-built to fit both large and small hands. The barrel is engineered to sit low for superior point and shoot accuracy and reduced muzzle flip and the Canadian version ships with the new fast action trigger for users that prefer a single action mechanism.

9mm with two 10 round magazines

Lightweight Design: 23.45 oz.

Length: 6.85" / Height: 5.09" / Width: 1.14"

Barrel length: 4.26" for Canada

Trigger: NEW Fast Action Trigger

7 Interchangeable Low Profile Sights

Polymer frame in Black, Dark Earth or Pink

Slide: high carbon steel

Lockable hard plastic case
    "the Right to keep and Bear arms"

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    This is supposed to be a low cost carrying pistol with MSRP at 399 bucks, which obviously is targetting CCW at the lower quadrant of the market. The owner of the company supposedly is a polymer contractor for Tango down.

Before people making comments about the lady in the picture, she is the daughter of the owner. She is not an event girl so let's keep comments within the boundary of good taste.
    so if she was a event girl it would be ok???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123