Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2012 - Mossberg

CGN Ultra frequent flyer UCSPanther's Avatar
    The tactical lever rifle at least looks functional, but the chainsaw shotgun is useless.
    Target sighted...Range set (Panther quote from Earth 2150)

Proud member of the mini 14 cult

"The 1990s: The other dark age" - my quote

I've had a flat top .22 tactical on order from cabelas for a while. Hopefully they can import them...

I am also interested in that Jerry miculek 930, any pricing info, I heard us retail of around 700...
    "Send it!"

Anyone know when the Mossberg 500/590 FLEX system shotties will be available in Canada?

I'm looking to buy one of the AR-15 .22. Problem is I can't find them anywhere that has them in stock. Does anyone know where I can pick on up? They're on back order for the most part.

CGN frequent flyer
    Frontier (board sponsor) has the S&W and Chiappa uppers both in stock
    SFRC (board sponsor) has the Chiappa upper and complete rifle in stock
    Badger Arms Supply (former board sponsor) has the Colt/Umarex .22 ARs as well as Chiappa uppers and complete rifles in stock.

You seem to have missed a couple of the most obvious places to look (forum sponsors)...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Barry F's Avatar
    Dont go to Badger.
    Your average lib or dipper is so crooked that when they die, the undertaker has to screw them into the ground.-colt45cz75
    CSSA, NFA, WRP, CPC member....Join now!

hum... The MVP on the pictures don'T have the same stock than on the pics I have seen in the USA...
    ¡Hasta la victoria siempre!

I didn't want to read through this whole thread but something just occurred to me. If the MVP takes an ar15 magazine couldn't somebody start manufacturing 30 round magazines marked for the mvp and not the ar15? Therefore making them legal to own in canada without needing to be pinned to 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Pun View Post
    I'm looking to buy one of the AR-15 .22. Problem is I can't find them anywhere that has them in stock. Does anyone know where I can pick on up? They're on back order for the most part.
    Not sure where you are located but Chilliwack Dart and Tackle in BC was carrying a run of the Mossberg Tactical .22 AR-15's, 18" barrel with quad rail foreend. Not sure if they are still in stock, and I believe retail was under $300.00

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cbass View Post
    I didn't want to read through this whole thread but something just occurred to me. If the MVP takes an ar15 magazine couldn't somebody start manufacturing 30 round magazines marked for the mvp and not the ar15? Therefore making them legal to own in canada without needing to be pinned to 5.
    A rifle mag is a RIFLE mag and can only ever carry 5 rounds. Doesn't matter if it fits into an AR or a 30-06. That said, if it takes an AR-15 mag, it'll also take a LAR-15 PISTOL mag and THAT can hold 10 .223 rounds legally. Have a 5.56 MVP-LC that does just that.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast