Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2012 - Robarms XCR-M 308 Rifle

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    What holds the barrel on in the 308 ones? Still one perpendicular bolt?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_juiced_coupe View Post
    Ahhhh mr Robinson himself, probably telling everyone who come to his booth to go to hell
    As long as they're not paying customer, I could not care less. He lives in a free country and pretty much can do what he wants including tailoring his rifles so that we can buy them non-restricted. That's what really important for me.

Alex

Mr Robinson can tell me to go to hell any day, I will oblige. I want that rifle and hopefully we will be able to purchase it up here.
    Manu Forti

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    I have repeatedly spoken or communicated thru email with Alex not once have I not had the best of responses possible from him.

I may not have liked the answer like he is not looking at making a -L conversion kit in 450 Bushmaster or 458 SOCOM but he answered or responded almost immediately.

CC
    <")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

BANNED
    I'd trade him my soul for that gun, as long as he didn't need a credit cheque because
    my soul has alot of liens.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzynuts54 View Post
    I'd trade him my soul for that gun, as long as he didn't need a credit cheque because
    my soul has alot of liens.
    Well as long as you aren't morally bankrupt your soul should still be good for a couple of more guns... :D
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Regular
    It definitely looks good with that stock. I really like the OD green color. Wonder how much longer till they get up. I need range reports before I I buy one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 50calshooter View Post
    It's about time he changed his picatinny rails to the true 1913 style. The old style with the line down the center of the slots was just terrible.
    Damn you. I hadn't even noticed until you mentioned it. It does look better with that rail. As for the mag well, I could do without the XCR on the right side. The clean non-engrave mag well is prefered. That's just me though.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Quote Originally Posted by eg23 View Post
    It definitely looks good with that stock. I really like the OD green color. Wonder how much longer till they get up. I need range reports before I I buy one.
    with how long it's taken to release it better be ####ing PERFECT in every way imaginable.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    with how long it's taken to release it better be f**king PERFECT in every way imaginable.
    and then you ##### ##### ##### when companies rush out buggy products.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    "Some oppose registration of guns or licensing of gun owners because if captured, the associated records would provide military invaders with the locations and identities of gun owners, simplifying elimination of law-abiding (i.e. patriotic) resistance fighters. Location and capture of such records is a standard doctrine taught to military intelligence officers; and was widely practiced by German and Soviet troops during World War II."