Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2012 - Robarms XCR-M 308 Rifle

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Be serious, how many given the chance to fondle the real thing would not be pulling out their CC to take one home LGR or NOT. Those who seriously want it ain't waiting, LGR is just another excuse
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    My guess is when the LGR is gone those list will be a mile long and those price will be a mile high... Demand is the variable factor here... JP.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Stock Stuff

I had free moment this afternoon and decided to see what the Canadians were up to. By the way, we greatly appreciate your business and open mindedness.

We can do any stock you want. The new XCR Fast stock is what we consider the best. But we can do the fixed tubes stocks, make AR-15 stock adapters, etc. We could also make a longer FAST stocks. Just tell Wolverine what you want and we'll build it.

We can look at .338 but I'm not sure of the .458 Socom. It may just be too fat.

As for my being rude, I am extremely rude online because of the extreme lack of intelligence on many of the forums (I'm not referring to this forum).

Frankly, I really don't care what anyone thinks of us our company. If we cared, we'd be making AR-15 clones like everyone else.

Our goal is to make the best, most innovative guns for you all. Keep buying our stuff and we'll keep making more and more caliber, stock, and other options.

Again we greatly appreciate our Canadian customers.

Sincerely,

Alex J. Robinson
    Manager
    Robinson Armament Co.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    Well said...

but I still want a -L in 458 SOCOM...
    <")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

Hello Alex, and welcome to the mighty CGN!
    As I mentioned before, (quote below) I found you to be very respectful in person, and in our emails back and forth.
    I wish you and your company the best of success.
    And please do post more often here!

Cheers,

Dean

Quote Originally Posted by tootall View Post
    Alex was absolutely polite and respectful to me as well. Where did the idea that he is rude come from?

He told me that the folding stock IS approved for export to Canada.

Photos up when I get home.

Hello Alex, thank you for the post and glad to see you on the Canadian side of the border as well. Lots of RA fans here too!
    Just bought a tan XCR in 223 from Wild West here in Edmonton and couldn't be happier. Have my FAST stock on back order thru Wolverine and am already trying to justify ordering the new M version.
    It would be very interesting to be able to custom order the gun from factory with bipeds, grips, rail covers etc, straight from factory, but it is fun to shop around as well.
    Best wishes for the future!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    What about various pistol caliber carbines?

Bonus points for 10mm AUTO.
    If you're going through hell, keep going.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fugawi's Avatar
    Hi Alex, welcome to CGN. Thanks for providing Canadians with an affordable, non restricted black rifle. I've been following the exploits of Camp Cook and others that use the XCR-L for hunting and am looking forward to their reports on the XCR-M.

Any timeline on the XCR-M in .260? What will be the barrel specs? Thanks.
    The above post is the intellectual property of the person writing under the pseudonym "fugawi" Any use or reproduction of such posts, in whole or in part, outside "www.canadiangunnutz.com" requires the express written consent of the author.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kolob View Post
    Just tell Wolverine what you want and we'll build it....

Again we greatly appreciate our Canadian customers.

Sincerely,

Alex J. Robinson
    Manager
    Robinson Armament Co.
    Music to my ears Alex :D I'm on Wanstall's and Wolverine's waiting lists for an XCR-M in desert tan, with an 18.6 " light contour barrel. Sincerely hope you can oblige me

Welcome Alex, I have been more than pleased with my XCR 7.62x39 also ordered the fast stock in green just waiting for it patiently thanks for a great rifel that I can hunt with. I am now getting the money together for the 308-M.
    Thanks to you and your team.

Welcome aboard, cant wait for the future products from your company , I am glad that you have decided to step forth and make something different than the rest of the pack .
    Cheers
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of #### by the clean end.