SHOT SHOW 2012 - Robarms XCR-M 308 Rifle

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2012 - Robarms XCR-M 308 Rifle

Tags: None

Camp Cook said:
    D*mn the more I see pictures of these the more I want one.

Any news on if/when this will be available in 338 Federal.

Anyone giving out the weight of the 18.6" model?
    <")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

2. Starscream said:
    [QUOTE=DIRTBIKEMIKE;6679591]
    Quote Originally Posted by ccwcanada View Post
    Yah it would be nice looking.

There is a user-review on it at xcrforum.com

http://xcrforum.com/index.php/topic,12633.0.html

and the guy says he'd rate it at about a B-. He says that in the folded configuration the fire-controls are too difficult to access.

I personally don't know why the heck you'd want a folding stock in the first place, or to shoot it like that - so you can look cool spraying from the hip? I don't know, give me a fixed stock any day over a folding one that can f-up on ya.

I like a folding stock ,as my cz-858 has one and it fits nicely in my quad box.Also when out hiking its a nice option also when the going gets tight.my 2 cents?

Pretty much storage.

Although for military users I've heard they like folding stocks for mounting and dismounting vehicles. Not military though so I wouldn't know.

pres717 said:
    Nice... tempting...
    "I like guns, I like the way they look,
    I like the shiny steel and the polished wood.
    I don´t care if they´re big or small,
    if they´re for sale, hell, I want´em all!
    I like guns, I like guns, I like guns!"
    (Steve Lee)

Xero said:
    Like it!

5. Bridonnic said:
    Quote Originally Posted by windage View Post
    We should be able to buy the stock separately. Hopefully....
    stock are coming north, for both xcr-l and m.
    guaranteed.
    just dont know how many yet, mo money means mo stocks!

samuel said:
    How about a non folder stock for canadians robarms?????????????we need to have it to?????

burnaby said:
    That OD green sure looks nice.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Camp Cook said:
    Ok thats it I couldn't take it anymore...

My name is now on the list for a OD green -M in 308 Win I was holding off for a 260 Rem or a 338 Fed but have decided I can always get a conversion kit when they come out...

Now I just need to start looking for 308 Win brass I have everything else I need to reload on the shelf already...

CC
    <")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

bear.23 said:
    Im just waiting for the registry to end then I get a couple.. one in 308 and one in 6.8 223 but I'd like 243 and 300 whisper too... So many options so few dollars
    Tired, Old, Sore & Cranky... What else is new..

burnaby said:
    What's the big deal with the registry. These are NR, dealer takes care of the paperwork, effortless on the buyer's end.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.